Weird Thoughts

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who supported me yesterday (was it the day before?) when I was having a bad day, you all have no idea how much that meant to me and I sincerely appreciate it. I'm better now, and I wanted to do a more relaxed, flow-of-thoughts kind of post.

So enjoy some of the weird thoughts I have, and please tell me that I'm not clinically insane.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

1. Am I the only one grossed out when a girl calls her boyfriend 'Daddy'? What problems did you have as a child? I don't want girls to call me 'Mommy' so I don't see how that's...It's just fucking weird.

2. How the hell did someone invent marshmallows? I mean, how many things did you have to boil and heat and roll and shit to say 'Why, yes, it's a mound of processed sugar.'?

3. Every time someone mentions Sam Pepper I just gag a bit. 

4. Someone told me to not get a boyfriend until I was 30, and I had no idea what to do so I stayed quiet, they took it as I loved boys too much. I took it as "Girlfriends, however, aren't off-limits."

5. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Nash Grier doesn't deserve his fame and opportunities.

6. Hannah's snapchats really are the reason why I check my phone first thing in the morning.

7.  My taste in music ranges from pop like Taylor Swift to punk rock with head-banging a la PTV.

8. I opened tumblr, performed a search for something innocent, and all of these photos of dicks popped up, and I didn't know what they were at first. I told my friend via text message, saying "Why the fuck is that banana so weird?" To which I later added "Holy fuck dick dickdick it's a dick". So the stereotype of having no idea what a penis looks like is 100% true. 

9.  Smoothies are amazing, why aren't more people talking about smoothies instead of their vegan gluten free unprocessed food stuff that I don't really care about?

10. One of my goals in life is to eat an entire pizza. So far I usually only eat one piece. I like to set high life goals for myself, I know. (Also, I get full and acid reflux rears its head...I probably won't be able to do it...)

11. I fear people that can open yogurts without it shooting all over them.