6th Grade

So, kiddos, I was cleaning my room for about six hours the other day because it looked terrible and I had shit everywhere. My mom couldn't take it anymore and, long story short, I got rid of so many things and am donating a ton of clothes and giving my cousin a lot of shoes, all that good stuff.

As I was cleaning out some drawers, I found the journal my English teacher made us write in during sixth grade.

Holy shit.

I was such a weird child.

I decided why not embarrass myself and share some of the better things I wrote? Because who needs dignity?

Post 1:
"I'm not sure if you know this, but I'm in English! Well, duh, course you knew that! Did you? Ah, whatev. Anyway, I had gym! We played football 'sigh'. I stink at it. I love running so much more. Ok, now I'm gonna get personal. I have two crushes, and they sit near me. You know earlier how I said there was only one girl near me, and I'm not gay, so... Now you know!

Byeas!"

A/N: I'M LITERALLY PEEING OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WASN'T GAY I WAS SUPPRESSING IT EVEN BACK THEN LMAOOOOOOOOO

Post 2:
Ahhh...school. The most boring thing. I should run to a distant place, feel the wind in my hair, the soft grass on my feet. Of course, running with somebody. It'd be very romantic with a tan boy, holding hands while running through a desert or meadow, until we collapse with a fit of laughter under a flowering tree...ahh but no. I'm in school with no cute guys."

A/N: I literally fucking hate myself for writing this. This is such bad writing and also so cheesy. Also, why does the boy have to be specifically tan? And didn't I just say I had crushes on two guys??? I can't even write anymore without laughing at myself and cringing at everything I have ever put in that journal. Well. That was interesting.

Here's to finding random things while cleaning!