Australia

Quick note, I'm writing this on mobile, so please forgive me for any mistakes or if it looks weird. Thank you!!

I guess a more appropriate title for this chapter would be called 'life's callings", but I like Australia better.

So, yeah. Australia.

For those of you who don't know, it is very popular to study abroad in American colleges. It's super duper common and kids always look forward to choosing when and where they'll go. Even before all the shenanigans of college, I had a weird calling, I guess. I just know that for some reason, I need to go to Australia for a semester or so. I can't even explain why, to be honest. It's not like a "find true love" or that bullshit, it's about personal growth; at least, that's my theory. Something is meant to happen when I'm there and I need to learn from it.

I can't even say why it's Australia, and not Spain, or France, or Kenya, or Morocco. All I know is that I need to get there.

I feel that it's fairly common to get these callings every once in a while, whether it's something like starting a conversation with someone or deciding to move somewhere else. Make sure you're being practical when you herd the calling, though. I'm not going to go to Australia immediately, even though I want to. I need to wait and mature a bit (like a fine wine hahahahhaa kidding).

Just listen to your gut.

It can know what you need to do.