The Revelation and the Dragon's determination

3rd person pov

Y/n stood infront of Liu Kang then spoke once more calmly.

Y/n: Listen to my words Shaolin I'm not saying I don't believe Lord Raiden's words.  In truth I hold some respect for him however: my rage will never fade. Not unless I see Quan Chi's head on a pike for what he has put others through. So unless you plan to help me achieve that goal; stand aside.

Liu: If not for Earthrealm's sake then why not  do it for your friends sake?

Y/n stood quietly then began to think about it all. Rias and the others were the closest he had to family. Y/n knew that he could never forgive himself for letting them suffer anymore. Even with a burning hatred flowing through him; he loved them all. When Y/n was down they would bring him hope him up. When he was unsure  Tsubaki would help him peace of mind. When he needed advice Rias would give whatever she could to him.When he ever felt sorrow his lack of a Sacred Gear; Issei and Kiba proved his skills was all he needed. Whenever he felt alone everyone would embrace him.

Y/n:(mind)Even with my hands stained with innocent blood; they are always on my mind. If my vengeance should bring them despair then I shall find another way. Quan Chi and Sona both brought me to this point. What honor is there in a man who let's his vendetta hurt the ones he loves?*To Liu Kang* Very well Liu Kang.. i'll help you and the Thunder God. I give you my word as a warrior like you.

Liu Kang smiled then accepted a handshake offered by Y/n.

Liu: Lord Raiden knew you had a pure heart deep down. I'm glad to see he was right once again.

As Liu Kang left Y/n  stared down at his hand then  remembered his times with Orc.

Y/n: Even if you all end up thinking less of me i'll protect you all. My vengeance on Quan Chi will have to wait. Sona however won't make it out of this city alive.

As Y/n began to walk away Rias and the others returned home. As Issei went into his room he laid on his bed with a sigh. Issei began to think about  about his lost friend Y/n with sorrow.

Issei:(Mind) Why did you have to be taken from us...Y/n? Why couldn't things have stayed how they were? You didn't deserve it you were to kind to ever deserve it. You even helped me become who I am today.

(flashback starts)

Issei stood staring at girls through a hole with a perverted gaze. 

Issei:(mind)Haha Hell yeah I can finally get a look as those sweet ass milk melons alone!The other guys are gone and no one else is around but me and those hotties haha!

As Issei mentally cheered he felt someone grab his head. Before  he could even say a word Issei was thrown back. When the boy saw who did it he was met with the sight of Y/n.

 When the boy saw who did it he was met with the sight of Y/n

(a/n: Minus the swords)

Y/n: Are you that desperate that your perversion would consume you like this?