The scorpion returns part 2: A meeting of fate

3rd person Pov

Issei: YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR LETTING MY BEST FRIEND DIE!!

Issei ran at Y/n with a punch causing Y/n to dodge. Issei tried to punch Y/n again only for the Revenant to grab his fist. Issei looked with surprise in his eyes before Y/n spoke to him.

Y/n: Unleashing your anger on me will do no good. Do yourself a favor and back down now for Y/n's sake.

Issei: SHUT UP YOU BASTARD YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY Y/N'S NAME!! 

Y/n saw hatred in Issei's eyes slowly turn into sadness as Rias grabbed Issei's shoulder. Issei fell to his knees while Y/n stood watching him cry.

Issei:I-I'M SO S-SORRY Y/N I'M TOO WEAK! I F- FAILED YOU W-WHAT KIND OF FRIEND AM I?!?!

Y/n:(Mind) Your wrong Issei, your not a failure or weak. You've grown so much and I'm proud to have met you and the others.

Y/n teleported then appeared on a roof top to looked for D'vorah when a voice called out to him.

???: Your vengeance on Quan chi is ill advised Y/n Hasashi.

Y/n turned around with a blade drawn to see 2 men standing behind him.

Y/n: Who are you and what right do you have to say that?

Raiden: I am Raiden the thunder god of truth and light. I've come a great way in order to prevent the chaos you may cause by taking Quan chi's life.

Y/n:  My apologizes but my hatred for that Sorcerer burns greater than the any chaos. Quan chi will pay for the trauma he's put others through with his blood.  Now stay out of my way thunder god or next time I won't be so friendly.

Y/n vanished before Raiden could say another word leaving the god alone. Y/n soon arrived at where D'vorah was and  unleashed a fire ball at her. D'vorah saw this then flew back as Y/n teleported behind her and punched her to the ground.

Y/n: Where is Quan Chi you worthless insect? Tell me now and I may make your death quick.

D'vorah: This one doesn't need to answer the likes of you. Turning on Quan chi was not a wise decision after what he has done for you.

Y/n: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK  IF YOU WON'T TELL ME THEN I'LL FORCE YOU TO SPEAK!!

Y/n drew his sword then ran towards D'vorah with a slash. D'vorah  blocked it then kicked Y/n back. Y/n growled as he stood back up and glared at D'vorah. D'vorah tried to stab Y/n with a stinger but  the boy dodged before following with a blow to the stomach. Y/n covered his fist in flames then continued to upper cut her sending her flying back.  D'vorah jumped up then fired  maggot like creatures at him. Y/n drew his Katana gifted to him by Hanji before slashing then to pieces.

Y/n: Is that all you can do you disgusting insect? Is scurrying around like the bugs you attack with all you are?

D'vorah: This one will do what she must for the sake of the Kytinn's survival. If Quan chi and our master can aid in this then  that is my only concern.

Y/n: Your nothing but a shameless and dishonorable coward. You'll bow like a dog to one master to another. You have no sympathy to those you hurt as long as you save your own ass.

D'vorah: Who exactly are you to talk? You once served the Sitri household; only to pledge your loyalty to  Quan chi. You even chose to betray him for the sake of your own meaningless vendetta. At least this ones goal is for her own kind.

Y/n summoned hellfire under the Kytinn causing her to fly upwards. Y/n teleported into the air then sent her down with a powerful hammer kick. Y/n summoned his spears then pulled her into the air. As Y/n let out a powerful roar he landed on the ground then sent her crashing into the ground creating a crater.

Y/n: Do not talk to me about selfishness when my goals are far from that. Quan chi used me to do his dirty work. He lied to me and tried to have me kill someone he helped create...well no more. I'm no ones slave and i'll make sure everyone knows it. I'm going to make him suffer for everything he's done. Once he is dead I'll  take your masters head aswell. My hatred for  Sona blinded me but i'll turn it into my strength. 

D'vorah stood back up slowly only to be met with a leg shattering blow from Y/n. Hearing her scream in agony Y/n quickly stopped it by kicking her into a wall. Y/n slowly walked towards her with fire flowing from his body. Y/n watched her try to escape before quickly stabbing her in place and putting a sword to her throat.

Y/n: I'll ask you again where is Quan chi? Make me repeat myself and i'll finish your abomination of a race for good.

D'vorah: H-He's on Shang Tsung's island readying preparations.

Y/n: Preparing for what?

D'vorah: The next Mortal Kombat tournament which is coming soon.

Y/n stood silently before taking his blades and sheathing them. Y/n began to walk away without saying another word when D'vorah went to attack Y/n. Y/n formed fire in his hand before tossing it back and blowing her head off.

 Y/n formed fire in his hand before tossing it back and blowing her head off

Y/n: Rot in pits of hell you traitorous bug.

Y/n felt someone's presence in the corner of the room then spoke.

Y/n: Show yourself you can't hide from me.

A second later a man came out and stared at Y/n seeing the boy on his guard.

Y/n:What do you want from me?

???: I'm someone who wishes to help you just like Lord Raiden. 

Y/n: Just who are you?

???: I'm a warrior like you you can me

Liu Kang

Liu Kang.

To be continued