The Scorpion returns part 1: the Dragon's bond

Y/n pov

I prepared to return to Kouh when I noticed Hanji approaching me.

Hanji: So you are leaving for Kouh?

Y/n: Yes I may never get a chance like this again. I'm grateful for everything you have done for me Hanji but i have to do this not out of vengeance for me but for the people who have died because of him.

Hanji: Then I wish you a safe travels Y/n and remember that both Kuai Lang and I are always here for you.

I smiled at her words then nodded.

Y/n: I give you my word I will visit you when  I have time.

After our goodbyes I began to make my way towards Kouh. When I arrived I felt the presence of a fallen angels  then made my way there.

3rd person Pov

The ORC  stood weakened as a group of fallen angels  stood with smirks on their faces.

Issei: Dammit I'm not done!

Fallen angel 1: Is this really all the house of Gremory is capable of what a joke!

Gasper: Issei i'm scared I don't wanna die here.

Fallen angel 2: NOW DIE!!!

One of the fallen threw a light spear Gasper braced himself for death when suddenly  Y/n appeared then blew it away.The ORC looked at Y/n in shock as the boy looked at the Fallen with his chains in his hand.

The ORC looked at Y/n in shock as the boy looked at the Fallen with his chains in his hand

Y/n: You fallen scum, I'll burn you to ash!

Fallen Angel 1: Who the hell are you?

Y/n: My name isn't for trash like you, you may call me your death!

Fallen angel 3: you piece of shit kill him!!!

Y/n: Come at me!

The fallen charged towards Y/n who pulled out his blades then slashed one of their stomachs open. Y/n noticed one attempting to back stab him only to be met with a blade through the skull. Another fallen tried to slash Y/n causing him to block it.  Y/n kicked their leg breaking their leg and falling to the ground. Y/n grabbed another by their throat then punched a hole through their chest. The ORC looked at Y/n's battle with a mix of fear, Surprise, and  disbelief.

Kiba: He's so skilled but also brutal .

Xenovia: His fighting style seems so familiar too just who is he?

Gasper: D-do you think he will come after us next?

Issei: I don't know but don't worry Gasper if he does i'll keep you safe.

Rias:(mind) His eyes are filled with so much hatred, What could have happened to him?

Y/n  dodged a attack then punched a fallen in the face then kicked another behind him. Y/n saw another Fallen tossing it's light spear at Y/n. Y/n vanished in flame then appeared behind the Fallen and punched him. Y/n's blow crushed it's skull then watched as it's body fell to the ground. Y/n wiped off the blood then placed his blades back in the Sheathe. Y/n looked back at the ORC then spoke.

Y/n: Are you all alright?

Rias: We will manage thank you for you help.

Y/n: It's not a problem princess of the Gremory family.

Rias: Who are you?

Y/n:You can call me Hanzo

Rias looked at Y/n who walked away then placed her hand on her chest.

Rias;(Mind)His voice it's so strong but gentle at the same time; he's just like Y/n.

All of the girls looked at Y/n as he walked away when Issei called out to him.

Issei: Hey hold on a second I have a question to ask you!

Y/n stopped then and stood still looking over at Issei. Y/n saw slight fear in his eyes and listened to him speak.

Issei: You see a dear friend of ours was killed a while ago. Back when he was still with us he used a fighting style similar to yours. So I want to know did you know a someone named Y/n Hasashi?

Y/n:(Mind) Looks like you've grown alot since  then...Issei. 

Y/n smiled under his mask before turning back to Issei then speaking.

Y/n:  Yes that is the name of my younger brother.

Everyone looked at Y/n in shock before Akeno spoke.

Akeno: If your Y/n's brother then why didn't he ever mention you?

Y/n: Y/n had no idea of my existence when we were young we were separated. I was taken away from our parents and forced into the life of a assassin. One day I killed those who tortured me and turned me into a weapon. When I escaped I didn't want to put him in danger so I watched him from afar. I'm glad that Y/n managed to find  both friend and family in you when I couldn't. One of the many reasons I came here was to exact revenge on the person responsible.

Everyone looked in disbelief by Y/n's words.

Akeno: T-then you were?

Y/n:*Nods* Yes I was there the night Y/n was killed.

Issei clenched his fist then looked up at Y/n in anger.

Issei: So your telling us you just let you  own family die? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SAVE Y/N FROM THE ASSHOLE WHO KILLED HIM?!!!

Everyone looked at Issei in shock as he summoned Ddraig.

Issei: BOOSTED GEAR!!!

Rias: ISSEI DON'T!!

Issei ran at Y/n with a punch causing Y/n to  jump back.

Issei: YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR LETTING MY BEST FRIEND DIE!!!

To be continued