Loyalty turned to burning Hatred

3rd person pov

Y/n was once a kind compassionate boy who served as a pawn for the younger daughter of the Sitri family Sona. Though he did not have a sacred Gear he was strong in his own right. His martial art skills granted him the respect of even high class Devils Such as Sirzechs, Serafall,and even the son of the Phenex Household Riser.  But one day he was betrayed by Sona changing him forever. One day Y/n was in the middle with a sparing match between Rias's Pawn Issei Hyoudou who became a friend to Y/n. Despite his perverted side Issei saw Y/n as a rival but soon the two would become friends. Y/n had even managed to help Issei get over his overly perverted nature. (A/n: Yes Issei isn't a prick in this story Decided to change things) Y/n kicked Issei back then punched the Red dragon emperor to the ground. Y/n offered Issei his hand causing him to smile then accept it.

 Y/n offered Issei his hand causing him to smile then accept it

Issei: Damn dude you pack one hell of a punch as always. Next time I won't lose to you.

Y/n: Yeah right tell you what if you do I'll owe 50 bucks how about that?

Issei: Deal anyways we should head to class see ya Bro.

Y/n: See you around Issei.

Y/n made his way to his classes, after they were over Y/n sat alone then began to eat when He noticed Koneko watching him eat then he chuckled.

Y/n: You want some Koneko?

She nodded then he handed her some of his food then she sat on his lap then began to eat it.  After a  minute passed  Rias and the others of her Peerage appeared. 

Rias: Here you two are we were wondering where you were.

Y/n: Hey Rias what's up?

Rias:  We were planning on going somewhere after school and we wanted to know if you wanted to join us?

Y/n: That's tempting Rias don't get me wrong i'd love to but I have to do some work for Sona later.  Next time i'll join you guys I promise.

Akeno: We are going to hold you to that.

Issei: Speaking of Sona dude whats the deal with her? Lately she's been acting weird around you.

Xenovia: Maybe he did something to anger her?

Y/n: I haven't done anything that she wouldn't want me to.

Irina:  Oh I know maybe she has feelings for him.

Y/n: That wouldn't make sense If she did why wouldn't she just come to me about it? Well in anycase maybe I should talk to her about it later. I should get going now see ya guys later.

Issei: Ok dude just be careful dude.

With that Y/n nodded then made his way back to the student council office.

Timeskip brought to you by this.