Sorrow and a realization

3rd person Pov

The next day at Kouh  Sona and Rias along with their peerages met up. Sona looked at them with tears scrolling down her face then Rias looked at her with Concern.

Rias: Sona what's wrong?

Sona: Rias I don't know what happened!

Issei: Where's Y/n?

Sona: HE'S DEAD!!

Rias's peerage looked in horror at her words as tears came to their eyes.

Rias: H-He can't be.

Akeno: W-why Y/n?!

Asia: Y/N NOO!!!

Issei stood silent when he suddenly clenched his fist and anger.

Issei: Who did it?

Rias: issei?

Issei ran up to Sona and grabbed her by the shirt then growled.

Issei: TELL ME WHO'S THE BASTARD THAT KILLED MY FRIEND???!!!! Y/N WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME I'LL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS!!!!

Rias pulled Issei off of Sona as he began to cry.

Issei: DAMMIT WHY HIM?!

The ORC cried knowing that someone precious to them had died. To Kiba he lost a friend that like Issei he saw as a brother. Gasper lost a man he admired and who helped him out of his box. But for the girls they lost the man they loved.The news of Y/n's death had soon reached to even the higher class devils bringing them both sadness and anger. To even the other nobles surprise Riser was the most affected and  he vowed that the one responsible would be killed for what they did. But things were not the same for Y/n months made pasted and he mastered his new powers as a Revenant. He served Quan Chi and killed many who tried to defeat him but, no matter how many he killed he was full of rage. He  returned to Quan Chi after completing what he was told to then spoke.

Y/n: I have killed everyone you told me to and yet you have yet to bring me Sona. I will have her head now Quan Chi!

Quan Chi: Patience Y/n I have but one more thing to ask of you then your dream can be achieved. Their is someone who  I want you to kill . She is from the Shirai Ryu her name is Hanji.

Y/n: Fine.

Y/n bowed then began to make make his way out. After he did a  person came up from behind Quan Chi then spoke.

???: Do you believe it to be wise to leave him alone?

Quan Chi: He is not a problem he is merely a pawn in my plans. When he has outlived his usefulness I'll leave him to you to dispose of D'vorah.

 When he has outlived his usefulness I'll leave him to you to dispose of D'vorah

D'vorah: This one will enjoy it.

Timeskip brought to you by this

Y/n arrived at the place he was told about then began to walk through the area

Y/n arrived at the place he was told about then began to walk through the area. Y/n wondered the area then a group of men surrounded him.

???: Stop you are not welcome here now leave!

Y/n: I'm here for the woman known as Hanji's head bring here to me now.

???2: You dare to threaten the Grandmaster for that you will die!

Y/n chuckled then lite his hand on fire.

Y/n: Bring it on weaklings!

They charged at Y/n with while one swung of his sword only for Y/n to grab his arm then punched it with enough force to break it. Another man rushed at Y/n from behind but Y/n  summoned Hellfire burning the man alive. Y/n pulled out one of his swords then began to slash away at them. Y/n blocked one's strike then stabbed him through the head. Y/n cut off another's hand then cut off his head. Y/n noticed others coming  Y/n got ready to attack the horde when a feminine voice called out to them.

???: STOP AT ONCE!!

The men stopped then the a woman walked towards the front. 

Y/n: So are you done hiding behind these weaklings and are ready to die Hanji ?

Hanji: For what reason have you come here seeking my death?

Y/n: Quan Chi has promised me the vengeance I deserve if I kill you!

Hanji looked at the boy with a look of sympathy not of anger then spoke.

Hanji: Then you are a fool boy. You are blinded by your rage that you cannot see he is using you.

Y/n: What would you know of him?!

Hanji: I was in your place once. Long ago Quan Chi killed both my Husband Hanzo and my son Satoshi while disguised as the Lin kuei  Sub Zero. He had revived me and offered me the choice of revenge for my servitude. I know of what the sorcerer  can do.

Y/n Pov

I couldn't believe what she had said to me then it began to sink in she was right. I gripped my fist in anger then yelled.

Y/n: QUAN CHI THAT BASTARD I'LL KILL HIM FOR THIS!!!

Hanji grabbed my shoulder then spoke again.

Hanji: You must calm yourself killing him will solve nothing. You must not let him cloud your judgment. Please allow me the chance to help you sooth your rage. You will be able to get your vengeance on him but only after you can control your rage.

I looked at her in the eyes then a calming aura filled me then I put my sword back then spoke.

Y/n: Fine then I accept your offer.(Mind) Just you wait Quan Chi you will suffer for manipulating me.

To be contiued