The Scorpion vs The Black Dragons

Y/n pov

it has been more than 3 months since i was taken under Hanji and was trained by the Shirai Ryu. Over that time I have learned how to control my rage making me a stronger  fighter and now I can use my powers even more effective. However Hanji was not the only one to teach me and other one helped in my training Her name was Kuai Lang or as others knew her as Sub Zero. She was the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei. Because of them I was turned off the path of darkness I was heading on and I owe them my life. I was in the middle of a sparing match with Kuai Lang  I  ran at her with one of my swords to which she responded with by making a sword out off ice to block the strike. I quickly  kicked her back then teleported behind her then went to punch her. When I did she summoned a ice clone then froze me. I burned through it then saw her with a ice knife as she went to stab me. I grabbed her wrist then punched her in the stomach stunning her before I followed with a blow to the jaw. She chuckled then spoke to me.

Sub Zero: Your skills are impressive Y/n I commend you

Sub Zero: Your skills are impressive Y/n I commend you. You have improved a great deal.

Y/n: Thank you Grandmaster Kuai Lang with Grandmaster Hanji and your help I have been able to grow. Now let us continue.

Sub Zero: As you wish then.

She fired a Ice blast at me causing me to shoot Hell fire at her to block it. I then pulled out my blades then ran at her with a swing. She quickly summoned to ice blades then blocked my attacks. She went to slash me but I blocked  it then cut her blade in two. I then  swung at her again this time managing to cut her.  After taking her by surprise I  followed up with a kick to the stomach knocking her down. After I but my blade to her neck she spoke once again.

Sub Zero: I yield. 

I smiled under my mask then put away my swords back then offered her my hand to which she accepted. Hanji approached us then smiled then I bowed.

Hanji: You have learned a great many things while in my care Y/n but now you are no longer a mere disciple but now our equal. 

Y/n: I accept your words of kindness Lady Hanji.

After those words we began to make our way towards the temple when suddenly a explosion went off.

3rd person pov

The three ran towards the explosion and along the way ran into one of the Shirai Ryu.

Hanji: What is going on?

Man: It's a group of Earth realm members they hit us out of nowhere my lady.

Y/n: I'll go and deal with it you two please help in tending to the injured.

Hanji: Very well be on your guard Y/n.

(Play this here)

Y/n ran towards the entrance then saw as a guard was shot through the chest by a laser. A man's laughter could be heard then Y/n saw a man smirking with a knife in his hand. Beside him stood a hulking man with grey skin covered in a rock like material.

 Beside him stood a hulking man with grey skin covered in a rock like material

???: Well now look at what we have here

???: Well now look at what we have here.  You must be the bastard Quan Chi hired me to kill.

Y/n: You chose to ally yourself with him?

Kano : Ally? I prefer the term temporary partners in business. Sorry Mate but I'm going to have to kill ya.   But tell ya what i'll atleast give you the name of the men that killed ya. You can call me Kano and over their is my partner Tremor.

Y/n: It does not matter who you are now. Your death sentence was already signed the moment you chose to work with Quan Chi.

Tremor: Your talk won't save you!

Tremor's fist covered itself in rock before he threw it at Y/n.  Y/n took out one of his blades then cut the rocks in two then ran towards him.  Tremor  then began to shake the ground causing Y/n to almost lose his balance. Kano ran towards Y/n with a dagger only for Y/n to block the blade then punched him back. Tremor ran at Y/n with a punch but the dodged it then punched him in  chest.  As Y/n's fist hit Tremor Tremors skin harden  to Y/n's surprise.

Tremor: Your attacks mean nothing to me now die!

Tremor's hand covered in gold then slammed his fist into Y/n's chest sending him back. As Y/n got up Tremor summoned Magma from the ground causing Y/n to teleport away from it. Y/n appeared behind Tremor then threw his chains at him him stabbing him.

Y/n: GET OVER HERE!!

Y/n yelled pulling Tremor towards him then covered his fist in fire and punched Tremor down. Y/n turned his attention to Kano  who fired a laser from his eye. Y/n avoided the beam then ran at the man with a punch breaking his nose and sending him flying back. After Kano got up he threw a knife at Y/n causing him to block as the man ran at Y/n with a punch. Y/n grabbed his fist then punched him in the stomach then kicked him back. Tremor appeared behind Y/n then slammed a rock into Y/n head causing him to be stunned for a second before Tremor covers his by in diamond then punches Y/n into a wall. Tremor walked towards Y/n then prepared to stab him with a spiked rock Y/n kicked him in the jaw knocking him back before he kick flipped himself back on his feet. Y/n  wrapped his fist in fire as he punched Tremor in the stomach with enough force to shatter his Diamond and stunned him. Y/n then took his swords then covered them in fire before he cut off Tremor's head then turned his attention to Kano. He walked towards him before Y/n stabbed Kano's leg causing him to scream. Y/n then aimed his other blade at Kano's neck then spoke.

Y/n: Now tell me where Quan Chi is and I might let you live.

Kano: I got no bloody idea but maybe D'vorah knows. Word is that she's making her way to a town in Japan called Kouh.

Y/n then burned Kano to death before he turned away.

(End song here)

Y/n:(Mind) Kouh .....I guess I'm coming back home. I'll kill anyone who stands in the way of my revenge.

To be continued