Chapter four: The second volcanic island

Moon had never seen anything as beautiful as this volcanic island. She always had thought that volcanic islands would be Smokey and hazy and disgusting, not like a tropical paradise.

"holy sand dunes!" Qibli exclaimed "What in blazes army made this place so beautiful!"

"No clue" winter landed beside Moon, Qibli, and Breeze on the stone outlook they were standing on "But if shimmer had been taken, and hed see this place, hed go in willingly"

Moon reached out her mind reading, searching for any hints on the island where Shimmer could be.

Moon! Finally, no time to lose, im at the bottom of  the island in a room labled "extraction" please get  me out, this Silentdream dragon is crying and fighting Moongaze on turning on the machine Shimmers voice suddenly popped into Moon's head

"I found him, we have to get in" Moon took flight, soaring swiftly to where she knew there'd be an entrance. 

Surprisingly, there we no guards. The four dragons slipped inside easily and started racing through the halls in the volcano.

"I think its inactive" Breeze piped up "it would have destroyed us if it wasnt"

Moon agreed with the hybrid. The island would also be very hot if it was active.

Moon ducked into a room, Qibli and Winter followed, Breeze threw herself into the room across the hall.

"you pathetic excuse for a dragon" someone was speaking very hardly at someone else "You listen to Queen Moongaze or get thrown into the ocean,"

"Y-yes mother, b-but ive seen Shimmer before and h-he helped me and B-blackroot out" the other dragon, Silentdream, whimpered

"I dont care if he is the founder of Pyrriah, he needs to be extracted of the magic in him" 

"But he is made from magic!"

"All the better, now as your punishment-" 

The smaller dragon, Silentdream, was thrown into the room Moon, Qibli, and Winter were in.

"-Youll be staying in here until were done with the extraction"

After the larger dragon left, winter jumped out, grabbed Silentdreams snout, and dragged her to the back of the room, keeoing her from screaming.