Chapter one: Moon Of Many Wonders

Moon... the dead dragon... the darkstalkers "pet"... the untrustworthy one...

Moon glanced down at her talons. would the tribe let her back in? or would they cast her out to live on her own?

Moon thought about all that had happened while she was dead. Qibli and Winter? Moon thought that future was out the window when she chose Qibli! Moon had met their son, Prince Shimmer, and she thought he was quite a nice, yet stressed dragon. she had yet to meet the new queen of the IceWings, or the children of her friends.

"Moonwatcher of the NightWings, you may stay in our tribe, its not your fault you died, or that you were taken over by some monster of darkness and death" Deathbringer called out from the balcony, Glory and their daughter, firefly, at his side.

"thank you, your majesty's!" Moon called up to them .

She walked to her mother's home after a few minutes. she opened the door and saw Cometchaster drawing on a scroll. 

"Hey Comet" Moon said "Is mother home?"

it was still odd to have a younger sibling, especially a calm, emotional, silly, little brother.

"No" Comet said "She went out to the jade mt. thingumabob... she's signing me up there!"

Moon sighed. JMA. the place her life was changed forever... moon stalked to her old room, nothing had been touched since Moon had died years back, but now that she was alive again...

Moon took a scroll off her bed her mother had left her. "Turtle and Kinkajou live at the edge of Wilbur pond, right past the waterfall two miles south. Qibli and winter live in the sand kingdom this week, next week is sanctuary. Carcar (Carnelian) lives in Rubys palace, umber lives on the outskirts of the sky kingdom. Snowdrop wants to meet you, as does Ember. love, SecretKeeper" 

Moon took one last glance at her dusty old room before walking out of her room, the house, and past Wilbur pond. she came across a nice half trees-half stone hut. Moon wasn't ready to knock... what if they were scared of her? what if they said she was scary and they didnt wanna be her friends any longer? what if- what if...

Moon reached up her talon... and knocked. "Coming!" an adult-ish vibrant voice called through the crashing of what sounded like plates

the door opened and a surprised looking Kinkajou looked straight into Moon's eyes. "Moon!" kinkajou shouted, tears starting to roll down her face.

the once childish RainWing leapt into Moon's outstretched talons and gave her a long over due hug. "kinkajou! its been so many years!"

"Mom, where are the spa- who- Moonwatcher?" a young looking sea-rain hybrid looked out the doorway.

"The spat-spoons are in the sink, Breeze" Kinkajou directed the young dragon "Moon, come inside, turtle will be home soon."