Chapter three: Moon-- Gaze?

Moon and Breeze were zipping through the clouds, Kinkajou and Turtle following swiftly behind them. Moon could tell Breeze was crying, her flying was a little shaky and her eyes couldnt keep focused on the flightpath she was taking.

"Do you--" Breeze flew closer to moon "think he ran away?"

"I doubt it" Moon dogged a cloud bank and turned right, Kinkajou finally matching her speed "He has no reason too"

"True" Breeze mumbled "But... possibly..."

Moon glanced at Turtle who was on Breeze's tail. He really didnt seem excited to go see Qibli and Winter... and he had an odd lump in his bag...

they flew left and spiraled straight into the Sand Kingdom palace. "Moon! looks like you have company!"

"I do!" Moon shouted, seeing Qibli for the first time in a while "Hope you dont mind" She landed with a thump

"I dont, more helpers the merrier" Qibli flicked his wings at breeze "And to the princess, hello"

Winter came stumbling out of the palace doors and raced up to the group. he gave moon a sheepish smile and turtle a smaller grin. 

"Shimmer has been gone for a long time and we're starting to worry," Winter finally spoke "Queen thorn, Queen snowdrop, and Queen Ember are all sending out their swiftest dragons to search for him... but i have an idea who has taken him..."

Moon cocked her head. Winter? Ideas? that did not go into a sentence together. she sat on the sand, Kinkajou and breeze followed behind her.

"Who?" Moon asked curiously "Are they a problem already?"

"Somewhat" qibli took a scroll from beside him and handed it to her.

It was a history scroll, the name Moon was plastered on the top. Moonwatcher tilted her head, she doubted they could assume she was the kidnapper... she read through it aloud.

"Moon-- Gaze? she, err, well she took a whole ton of nightWings who didnt want a RainWing queen to an undisclosed location and they have been stealing animus objects and animus dragons, trying to take their powers... Says here that all attemps on dragons have been unsuccessful and that the-- wait..." Moon stopped mid sentance, her eyes widened as she turned to Turtke and Winter who were glaring at eachother

"What?" turtle mumbled

"Shimmer is an animus..." Moon sat up and threw the scroll to her left "And he is 100% animus made!"

"Oh shrike and ikes--" Kinkajou cursed

"Right you are, Moonwatcher" the voice screamed in Moons head

"AGH!" Moon screamed, landing on the sand, everyone was looking at her.

"I have shimmer, but... you have to trade me for him... an eye for an eye... kill glory and ill give you the pathetic prince back"

"NO!" Moon shouted "I WILL NOT! THAT IS MURDER AND IVE DONE NOTHING THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO THAT!" Moon howled, everyone was looking at her

"Fine" the voice hissed "Silentdream you stupid dragonet, turn on that machine to get the stupid prince to fade away and give us all his magic, if you dont, i will tell your mother who will then torcher you"

Silentdream... hadn't moon met that dragonet? she had been talking about a volcano north of pyrrah a few weeks ago what she had discovered on a field trip... but her family had disappeared the next morning...

"I know where to go" Moon snapped out of her trance "Get ready to save shimmer, Moongaze, your about to go down"

-{ Hey-o! Its your fav here, Honey_Esa! sorry ive been so inactive! School... now that im on christmas break i will TRY to get more chapters out! yes. I doubt Winter has ever had such a great idea. }-