Prologue

Moongaze was SICK of waiting for her commander to return.

Just as Moongaze was about to go do what she wanted, when her commander entered the room. 

"Lady Gazer" Commander said "Is the subject... contained?" he hissed

MoonGaze nodded "The squirt is screaming in his... room" 

Commander nodded "Go start the testing, we need his magic by the full moons"

Moongaze smiled, mischief glistened in her eyes. she slipped into the hallway, lava spilled down the walls and into her path.

"STUPID VOLCANO!" Moongaze screamed, jumping over the lava leak.

she ran to the testing chambers, and opened a door. she slipped into the dark room and lit the torch on the wall.

"So Shimmer..." The dragon hissed "Are you ready to... dissapear?" 

"w-what? where am i?" Shimmer cowered into the corner.

Moongaze landed on top of him and snapped a band around his snout, his neck, and his tail. she let him go while he struggled to throw the bands off. 

Moongaze flicked a lever, and Shimmer was lifted off the ground with a flash of light. parts of him started to fly into the air, starting with his tail.

"This will be over in four days from now, and you'll completely disappear" Moongaze hissed

Shimmer tried to say something through the snout band, yet failed. Moongaze laughed and stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

(If you dont understand the prolouge~ you need to read my story Qinter first... Shimmer: Son of Qibli and winter. MoonGaze: Vengeful nightwing. Commander: a strange yet psychotic SkyWing... This story takes place a year after darkstalker was defeated again)