Chapter One

Bayley's POV
Hi, I'm Bayley and today is my first day of high school after me and my family moved to Orlando from my hometown of San Jose, I have a sister named Carmella and I also have a dog named Flex, Now let's head into current time, it's 5:30 in the morning and I'm already up because I have got to catch up on the recent episodes of my little pony with my lucky charm cereal. As I hear my family wake up, my little sister comes to give me a hug and my mom and dad kiss me on the top of my head. "Morning Babygirl, are you ready for your first day of high school?" My mom asks as I nod excited, "I'm so excited!!!" I say as I go up to get changed, I decided to wear, my hair in a side ponytail, with my favorite I'm a hugger shirt.

Later, I head inside of the school and I figured out were my first class is and it is Art class. I love art so much because it has rainbows and glitter and all sorts of colors, I take a seat next to this girl in blue hair, a whole lot of jewelry, and some pretty expensive fake nails, with glasses, and a dressy outfit. "Hi I'm Bayley." I say as I she replies, "Hi I'm Sasha Banks." She says as she holds her hand out for me to shake and I shake it quickly. "Oh this is my boyfriend, Seth Rollins." She says as I shake hands with Seth. "You wanna be friends? I ask as she smiles at me, "Sure, you seem pretty cool." She says as we finished talking the teacher starts, "Alright class, let's get start-" but he was cut off by the door opening and in comes this beautiful orange headed girl with security guards and handcuffs.

" She says as we finished talking the teacher starts, "Alright class, let's get start-" but he was cut off by the door opening and in comes this beautiful orange headed girl with security guards and handcuffs

"Rebecca, how nice of you to join us." The teacher says and he then begins.

Becky's POV
I'm now in class with being taught by this little weirdo, also he made me sit by this dork. Let me describe her, she has slap bracelets, her hair is in a side ponytail, she has a shirt and headband that is purple and in yellow letters says "I'm a hugger", and her nails are pink and purple. This chick is whack. This should be a great year. "Hi I'm Bayley." She says as she holds her hand out for me to shake but I just ignored her, "You seem nice, wanna be friends?" She asks me as I keep ignoring her and then the bell rings as all the students get out, my security guards help me out as Bayley follows us out as she comes up behind me and goes in front of me and my security, "How come you keep ignoring me? I just wanna be friends." I ask but then she and her security go around me. I start to cry and then I hear Sasha's voice closer to me. "Bayley, what happened?" She asks as she kneels down to see me. "Becky keeps ignoring me and I just wanna be friends." I say as Sasha hugs me and replies, "Don't worry about her she's just upset, but she'll get over it soon I promise." She says smiling and we head over to the lunch room and they were serving pizza today, which is my favorite food. Sasha and I sit over next to her boyfriend and have a blast. I decided to give this childish chick a piece of my mind, I head over and start talking, "Hey Bayley, look I'm sorry for... for..." I say but then I laugh so hard and then pour milk on her head, "I'm sorry for nothing." I say as she then runs off to the bathroom and Sasha goes after her, and then I hear a voice behind me, "Rebecca Quinn Lynch!!! Detention!!!" The principal yells as I scoff and go back to hang out with my group of friends.

Bayley's POV
"Why does Rebecca hate me so much?" I ask while crying, Sasha looks at me and hugs me, "I think she's just upset, she's been going through a lot lately." Sasha replied and I was curious about she went through.

Becky's POV
It's now 3:00 which means that it's now time for detention, I head to math class that's where detention is always held. I hear the math teacher Mrs.Stratus talking with someone, it's Bayley. As soon as she sees me she runs out, I'll admit it about 5% of me felt bad but the rest didn't care.

Hi guys, I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this book, if you guys have an suggestions or any advice for writing please let me know.