Chapter 6

Becky's POV
I'm sitting in my room listening Paramore, that was always Bayley's favorite, oh my god Rebecca it was your fault, just get over her and find someone new. But I don't want anyone else, I just want Bayley. "Hey sweetie, I know you don't wanna talk about it, but I know you never meant to hurt her, you love her so why don't you tell her that." My mom said with a plate of pancakes. "Thanks mom." I said sadly just looking out the window thinking about Bayley, I decided to text her.

Hey Bayley, look I'm sorry about earlier. You know I love u and I hope I didn't hurt you❤️. I hope you can forgive me💝 your my soulmate.

As soon as I sent the text I would just stare at my phone hoping she'll answer me.

Bayley's POV
Reading Rebecca's text just brought tears to my eyes, she seems really sorry, but I saw that she was still typing.

Becky❤️‍🔥💘: Bayley, ever since I first saw you I made a promise to myself that you would become my girlfriend, but now I wanna make you my fiancé, I wanna make you my wife.

This text I have never heard something so sweet, I actually broke into tears. I love Rebecca and the fact that she want to be my wife honestly made me smile. I decided to respond.

Rebecca that was so sweet, and I would love to be your wife someday, maybe have kids with you. I love you so much more!

As I sent that text, it made me think about how me and Rebecca met and if things were different.

Becky❤️‍🔥💘: How about we met up at the park next to the school? Please, I have a surprise for you.

I smiled as I saw the text, and immediately raced to my closet to get ready, I never even thought of falling in love with anyone, more specifically fall in love with Becky.

Later, I drove over to the park, I saw fairy lights hanging up all over the park and Rose petals leading somewhere so I decided to follow them and I saw a note on the ground, it says

Hey Bay, I know your really upset at me but I just want you to know you are the light of my life, the love of my life, and when no one was there you always were.

Shakespeare couldn't have written any better, the note made my knees go weak. I was looking around for Becks, "Becky, Babe where are you?" I asked calling for her until I hear a song that made me think of her, the only exception by Paramore, but then I see Rebecca walk out in a suit and she holds her hand out. "May I have this dance?" She asked me and I was holding back my happy tears, "Yes, you may." I grabbed Becky's hand as we swayed to the music, she leaned in and I started to lean in as our lips met it felt like paradise, the world just stopped during it. I couldn't have asked for a better night, "C'mon our dinner is getting cold."  

Becky's POV
I led her over to a little table under fairy lights and pink pelted trees, it's a perfect setup. "Rebecca this must have taken so much of your free time. You really didn't have to." She said as I grabbed her hands and brought them up to my lips to kiss them, they were soft and smooth. Little did I know that my hands were slipping down her body to touch her booty. "Rebecca let's get to dinner." She said as we sat down at the table. Little did she know that a surprise is coming

Bayley's POV
This day meant the absolutely world to me, and it's about to get better. "Bayley, I just want you to know that you mean the absolutely world to me, and never ever leave me. Now I know that this is way too early and we're still to young, but don't worry I'm not proposing." I said as I got down on a knee and she immediately broke out into tears. "This is a promise ring, and I promise that I will always be by your side and when we are old enough we will have kids and get married, I will spend the rest of eternity with you." I said immediately breaking into tears and took the ring and put it on my finger. "I think it's time that I take you home babe."  She said picking me taking me to the car.

Later, as we arrived at my house I kissed Rebecca goodbye. And as soon as I got in the door my whole family was sitting in the living room waiting for me, "So how was your date? Tell us everything!" My mother said excitedly and I told them every detail, "Oh my goodness! I'm gonna start wedding planning." My sister said excited, I'm really hoping that could happen someday