Chapter 7

Becky's POV
Oh my god! I finally got my girl back, she even promised herself to me. I woke up smiling my face off and my mom was making breakfast, "Good morning sweetie, I see someone is in a good mood." My mom says hugging me. "Would you guys like to meet her?" I ask them as they both look at each other and nod, "that sounds fun" my dad replied.

So I decided to FaceTime:
                      💙My Bayley❤️

"Good morning baby" I said smiling as she picked up her dog flex and said, "Good morning my love

"Good morning baby" I said smiling as she picked up her dog flex and said, "Good morning my love." I was blowing her air kisses and then I decided to tell her. "My parents want to meet you and have dinner with you tonight." I say as her smile gets bigger and bigger, "I'm gonna be there I promise." She says as I kiss the camera and she kissed it as well. I hope my parents will love her just as much as I do.

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad, "mom, Dad, Bayley says she would love to meet you guys tonight." I tell them and they smile and nod. "I hope you guys will like her cause I love her." I whisper knowing that they couldn't hear her. I go on my phone and look at pictures of me and bayley. "I love you so much baby I hope my parents like you, hopefully cause I already know I'm gonna bring you to prom and marry you even if they don't like you."

Bayley's POV
I'm really nervous even though I told my parents Rebecca used to bully me, they're a little apprehensive about her but I told them all about her and me getting together and now she makes me the happiest person alive.

Later, I hear a car pull up and I see it's Rebecca's car, I run out the door to go greet her. "Hi baby!" I said kissing her cheek, "What are those?" I ask seeing she brought two bouquets of flowers. "Oh one is for my beautiful girlfriend and the other is for her gorgeous mother." 

We walk inside my house and I see my parents waiting in the front with a look on their face of worry. "Mr and Mrs Martinez, I hope you don't mind but I got two bouquets of roses for Bayley and her beautiful mother." She says which caused my mom to smile and my dad to give her a stern look. We kissed each other's lips which made my mom smile and my dad get angry, "So Ms.Rebecca tell us what makes you want to get in my daughters pants after bullying her for so long." He says which causes me to yell at dad and Rebecca calms me down, "Well sir your daughter has just put a spell on me and made me realize that I was an idiot for wanting to make fun of such an amazing, beautiful person." She says confidently. My parents finally nod and give her a hug as acceptance. We enjoyed the pasta for dinner, "Becks I'm telling you that you better marry my daughter in the future." My dad says which makes me turn red.
"Well that was quite a success." She says laughing, but all I could do was point my eyes to my bedroom.  "Yes but only if your quite cause then my parents might actually kill you." I say smiling while we grabbed hands walking upstairs to my room but I hear my dad shout, "Wear a condom!" We both laughed and had the greatest night of our lives.