Chapter 9

Becky's pov
We're back, finally. It's been awhile, so let's catch you up to where we are now. Today is the one day I've been waiting for since the very beginning of when me and Bayley started dating, prom! I've come up with the perfect prom-POSAL! Get it? I thought it was funny. But anyway.. to how it all began.

I was greeted early in the morning by my two favorites 😒 Baldie and Bozo, my security guards. "Up now ms. Lynch, we gotta babysit you today." Bozo literally picked me up out of bed and let me be free to get ready. The handcuffs had started to cut my wrists over time, the guards said that since I had been behaving better than i can get more free time. I picked up my phone seeing that "she" texted me.

Charlotte
Hey babe, finally back from camp. I miss you so much, I'm heading over to your house right now❤️❤️‍🔥

Shit. I had completely forgot about Charlotte, she was away at some summer camp. I have to tell Bayley about this, she's gonna be pissed. "Hey Becks, have a great day at school, we'll see you later for you to get ready for prom." I put on a fake smile and headed out to my car, everyday I go and pick up Bayley from her house so let's just hope I can pull off a good enough fake happy.

Once I finally got there I honked the horn a few times, and my security guys were watching me like hawks from the back seats. She came out of the house dressed like a goddess, "hey love!" I shouted through the crack of the window. She waved with a big smile on her face, we leaned in and kissed on the lips. I could taste her cheery chapstick, "you ready for school today?" She asked putting her arm around my shoulder kissing me on the cheek.

Bayley's POV
Alright I know how this may seem like we're the couple no one can destroy, but inside my insecurities were killing me and it felt like Becky didn't truly wanna be with me which was what I sensed from her feeling a little off but she's probably just thinking about prom. "Hey" I said grabbing her hand and holding it, "you okay?" She just smiled and nodded.

Becky's POV
As the car arrived to the school I saw that not many spots were open, so I just got into the very front one. Bayley looked over to me and noticed I wasn't my normal cheerful self. "Becks is everything okay? Your acting weird." She grabbed my hand rubbing it, I can't tell her cause if I do she'll be pissed off or take it a whole different way. We got out of the car heading inside to get to the cafeteria for breakfast, as we were walking in Bayley grabbed my hand but something about it made me feel weird so I got out of it, I looked over to her and I could see she was hurt.

We got the breakfast that this time actually looked appetizing, but only one thing was on my mind. Where is Charlotte? I know she'll pop out of nowhere and I need to be careful due to Bayley. "Hey guys." I heard getting worried , but it was just Sasha and Seth. "Hey." Bay said just trying to sound like nothing is wrong. "You guys coming to my party tonight?" She asked, I'm not one for parties but maybe it'll get my mind off of this Charlotte situation. "Sure " I said which put silence over the group, and Bayley just nodded her head.

The bell rang signifying that it was time to head to class, me and Bayley didn't even say goodbye to each other like normal but she just kissed me head. I headed upstairs to get to biology and Bayley was downstairs in theater with Sasha. Once I got there I saw the one thing that I was worried about. Charlotte is back! "Hey babe, I missed you so much." She said running up and hugging me. I mentally wanted to just shoot myself so I didn't have to have this happen to me. "Alright class, let's get this started. Everyone please welcome Charlotte back." The class clapped knowing she's the favorite but inside I couldn't focus, I tried sneaking my phone out to text Bayley but then, "Rebecca I told you no phones during class." She grabbed it and stuck it into this stupid pouch that hangs on the wall. What a bitch! "Becks didn't you miss me." She grabbed my hand trying to hold onto it but I snatched it away, I'm happy with Bayley I don't want you.

As the class was finishing up I felt someone sneak up behind me, a hand wrapped around my head but I viciously turned around seeing that bitch. "Charlotte I swear to god if you don't leave me alone.." All of a sudden she grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. I immediately pull away, I just got up and slapped her hearing her shout out of pain was an achievement for me that was until my security guys came in the room and saw what happened dragging me to the room I've been stuck in for years, the principals office.

I knew it, I knew it. I'm dead. "Rebecca, this is absolutely ridiculous, you have been so good for so long and now you've gone and screwed it up." He shouted at me for what felt like hours but I was just hoping I can go see Bayley. "Alright, well Rebecca I'll see you after school again." He rolled his eyes with that statement and I walked out with my security guards leading me down the stairs, "Becky! Becky!" I heard the voice hoping it was Bayley but it's not, it's Sasha. "Rebecca what the fuck is wrong with you?" She gets right in my face and stands toe to toe with me even though I'm taller. "Why would you do that to Bayley? She is a sweet girl who's heart is broken right now, and she blames herself. I actually thought you changed but.. I guess not." I looked at her with hurt obviously in my eyes. She just stormed off before I even had the chance to explain. Ofcourse only Charlotte could ruin the best thing I had in my life, I gotta find Bayley and explain what really happened.