Chapter 5

Bayley's POV
Rebecca dropped me off at my house and held my hand, "Well Becks, I guess this is goodbye."  I say before I turn around but Becks holds my hand, "Bay wait." She said before she grabbed my face and kissed me, "Becks no, no, I'm not ready." I told her but she just kept kissing me and stared rubbing up my back inside my shirt starting to take it off , "Becks stop please." I said pushing her off hard. "Oh bay I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking straight." She grabbed my hand but I snatched it away, "Just go please." I said upset as I walked into my house.

Becky's POV
I don't wanna upset her, and now I probably just screwed up our relationship, actually I have an idea. I climbed up the tree near her house and knocked on her window. "Bay please I'm sorry, just please can we talk?" I ask but she just closes the blinds so she couldn't see me, "Bayley! I love you and I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you!" I yelled hoping she'd forgive, as I was getting down the tree, I saw her parents standing there. "Oh I'm sorry to wake you up Mrs and Mr. Martinez, just please know I would never hurt your daughter." I said walking away, "Rebecca!" Mrs Martinez shouted, "Yes?" I ask to see what she wants, "I'll talk to Bayley for you." She said, I sat down on the porch with tears falling down my face, "I didn't mean to hurt her in anyway." I said with Mrs Martinez hugging me. 

Bayley's POV
I see my mom and Becky hugging outside the window, I never meant to yell at her. Gosh I'm so stupid! Stupid! I should have just told her what was wrong, I love her and I don't wanna lose her, she probably hates me now.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is a bit short, I'm working on new ideas to make this book better, and thank you to all the people who say nice things I really appreciate it, so much love to all of you!