Kyra

Deep within an old abandoned coal mine the demon Kyra stood amongst a list of hell hounds awaiting her commands. Upon the walls she etched markings of plans to capture the man she desired.

"You know this seems like an obsession." A voice from behind her suddenly spoke.

   She turned her head expecting Zeroth but was surprised to see Markus instead. The mocha male stumbled through the hoard of hounds towards the wall staring at the messy writing.

"I like work and all, but don't you think it would be easier to just find someone else?" He smirked.

"Are you offering yourself." A sly grin crossed her lips.

"Fuck no." Markus shook his head.

"Then shut up. What are you doing here anyways, where is Zeroth?" The firey woman demanded.

"He's out playing detective. But I have some info he isn't willing to share just yet." He pointed a playful finger.

"He's hiding shit from me?" Her eyes burned.

"I guess he wants to be sure. But you and I both know what took out those hell hounds." Markus's turquoise eyes glinted.

"Why would an angel help a fallen?" She reminded.

"We're helping you aren't we?"

"No, you haven't helped other then to slow him down. Unless you're here to tell me there's more." She neared him.

"I may or may not know the identity of the angel we're looking for."

   The woman was a little surprised that the archangel was willing to give up one of his own. It was obvious he was looking to get something out of it.

"What do you want?" She got to the point.

"You demons have a way of getting your hands on something very important to us angels." He lead her on.

"We have a lot of things you angels would like back." She reminded.

"Yes well this is something in particular. Deep dark black market kinda thing."

   Kyra's irritation was becoming too hard to maintain as she reached out grabbing the angels leather jacket. "Stop fucking around and just tell me what you want." She demanded.

"Pfft. You're no fun." He scoffed. "Celestial light."

"Celestial light, I hope you're not planning on injecting it. That's a quick path to becoming a fallen yourself." She read his eyes.

   The angels playful smile faded into anger as he ripped the woman's arm from his chest. "Do we have a deal or not?" He stared intensely.

   The fire demon hesitated before finally giving in. "Fine. Tell me who they are."

*****°•💚•°*****

   Dan and Arin walked through the old abandoned mines where they had been told Kyra would be hiding. As they walked Dan's tail twitched nervously as the spooky surroundings began to get to him.

"Dude I don't like this." He whispered to Arin.

"Relax Dan, we aren't gonna fight anyone so just keep your pants on."

"Keep my pants on?" The incubus raised a scarred brow.

"You know what I mean." Arin swatted.

"I don't think I-"

"Shh." Arin halted throwing an arm up to stop his partner. "I smell dogs." His ears perked.