How this all came.

"Well my names Clementine and I'm gonna explain to you how all this started, well my dad was a scientist and him and his co-workers were working on a experiment. My dad mixed two chemicals and then spilled them on himself and later that night he came home"

Next Day
I wake up going down the stairs seeing my dad I sit at the table "Morning daddy" I smile.

He pours himself a cup of coffee and sits at the table tapping the cup with his fingers "Morning Princess" he smiled weakly.

I put my hands on the table in front of me and watched his fingers play with the cup "Ya feeling okay?"

He doesn't answer me.

I look up too him "Daddy...?"

His eyes widen as I repeat my words "Yeah I'm fine"

I nod and smile "Well I'm going to get ready" I stand up and go back to my room I open my door and look around my room for a second then walk to my closet I look at all my clothes and grab a lose pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I take my night clothes off and put the shirt over my head pulling it down I then pull the pants up and button them I look in the mirror on my wall and then walk to my bed.

"Clem!!" it's my mother she sounds worried.

"Coming" I open the door and run down the stairs to see my mother next too my father I run next to them "What's wrong?"

"Call the police" My mom tells me as she looks like she's about to cry. Wait mother cry, that don't happen a lot.

I run to grab our house phone and pick it up calling dialing the number 911 "911 please state your emergency" I here that in the phone.

I here my Father groan and my mother scream.

I turn to see my father sink his teeth in my mom ripping off a chunk of her skin she screams and her blood goes everywhere on the floor as he eats the skin he just ripped off her she faints.

My eyes widen "Dad.....Daddy" I drop the phone and here "Hello, Hello, Hello......."

I watch all this unfold then feel tears surface and hit my cheeks "I love you" I say under my breath I run to the opposite side of the house to the kitchen and I grab a butter knife then to the bathroom locking the door I turn my back to the door sliding down it.

.....

Minutes later I here moans at my door and someone hitting at it "Daddy?!" The moans go louder and meaner I bring the knife close to me and pull my knees up to my chest I put the knife in my lap and lay my hands on my knees and my head on my hands and my breathing increases as I begin to cry more I here the door open and the hitting stops it silent

"Hello!" An officer shouts

My dead father runs to her jumping on her

I open the bathroom door as I see an officer searching the house "Here" I whisper

The officer puts his gun down "its okay" he says to me and the other officer screams he turns quickly

I begin to cry more and grab the officers wrist pulling him in the bathroom

"Wait, what, why is she screaming" he looks to me shaking his head

"I I don't ...."

He opens the door before I finish I here gun shots the moans from my father stops my heart drops I shut the door quickly and here the officer begin to cry

Everything stops for a moment then I here my father again but this time it isn't just him there's another...... Thing out there... My mother? I open the door and see a glimpse of my mother standing and the officer opens his eyes the screaming begins again and I keep crying "stop!" As I put my hands over my ears and slam the door I repeat the word.

I slide down the door again and cry myself asleep.

Later.

I wake up from a strange noise outside and grab the knife and the door nob pulling myself up from the floor I open the door very slow looking at the surrounding outside the door and I step out I start walking seeing nothing in the house it seems to be a disaster my parents are gone there's nothing. I walk to the open door "Hello" I shout but don't get a response so, I stand there the door open looking at the disaster outside and a person walking quickly with blood on his face towards me I shut the door and watch as he approaches my house and begins to hit the door "Sir, can you just go, my parents aren't home?"

The guy continues I know he don't understand me I don't know him I just stare into his blood shot hazel colored eyes and fall to the floor and swallow "Just go..." I say in a shaky voice trying not to cry again.

The guy leaves soon.

The next dew days are just like the beginning screaming blood the door getting hit people cry trying to get in the house I hold myself in with a butter knife..... What the fuck am I doing I'm gonna die...

I look at the food i have 8 cans of peaches 4 cans of carrots 2 things of Mac and cheese some peas, corn, beans, and pineapple I pick it up walking outside to my backyard as it's empty and the gate is shut so nothing can get in I quickly run too my tree house putting some of the cans down an go to my tree house putting them up there I go back in my house getting blankets and a pillow.

Hours pass and I watch as the sky goes into a sunset I lay back looking at the ceiling of the tree house "please god make this go away soon bring my parents back" I say to myself in a low quite whisper.

(Sorry this is just the intro and I know its not much but the story will get better, but she is the only character I am using from the game and the setting will be different.)