What to do

I look between the two
"This is Kate? " my eyes go to Samuel
"Yeah it is Clem, What the fuck is going on?" here come the questions
"She was yellin-" she cuts me off
"This little girl is trying to kill me." she sounds so fucking pathetic
"Clem why are you trying to kill ni-" he won't even let me defend myself before he speaks so I'll cut him off.
"SHES FUCKING LYING!!!" I scream and his eye brows raise.
"She has never lied to me clementine why would she star-" I cut him off why is he sticking up for her why will he not listen to me for once. She smirks as she getting her way. Bitch.
"Fine believe her, whatever" I turn and start running.
                       *Samuels POV*
I turn to Kate and roll my eyes
"Let's go" I say and turn to start running
"Let her die she's a little bitch" she says and I stop myself from running
"Kate just come on" I say as now walkers have heard us and are heading towards us I grab her arm and start running. Kate's forced to follow me and she wouldn't stop because even if I wouldn't have pulled her she would have followed me...she wouldn't leave me ever!! No matter what.
"Clementine!"
                      *Clementine's POV*
I here Samuel but I am not stopping I ran from him for a reason maybe I should have left long ago and maybe if I would have left while I wouldn't be as hurt as I am....but of course I'm hurt he was my friend, my only friend that's still alive at least..... I stop and go behind a tree I gotta catch my breath or I'm gonna die..... I've already died on the inside now it just needs to come out. I stay behind the tree and then see walkers coming my way...every way, No time to catch my breath now.  I sigh. And start running through every opening I see. Then I here Samuel he sees me I look back at him and then a walker grabs me. I Scream really loud super loud and make more zombies surround me it's almost as if I'm already on of them just as the thought comes it also leaves. Samuel......I see him hacking away at the zombies to get to me. Kate she's hesitates but then also starts helping. I pull hard on my arm pulling it away from the zombie just as it falls to the ground dead so do I, I fall to the ground and cry, I just cry. "I'm sorry" I mumble under my breath although I shouldn't be the one apologizing,  it should be them. I just cry and cry, and then Kate walks over.
                            *Kate's POV *
I see the little girl crying the girl that seem to really  wanna be gone and not here any more. I walk to her and fall next to her putting my arm around her. "I know it's tough and probably scary, but why don't you have a gun to protect yourself? " I question her, it's a serious question everyone in the world now should carry a gun with them especially how the world is now it's the safe thing to do. She looks at me like I'm dumb then back to Samuel then to the ground "he don't want me to carry one.....he thinks I'm to young for it or something" I keep my eyes on here then look at Sam and stand up "why don't you let her have one?" I question defending the little girl that I wanted to kill seconds ago. "She's to young" he shrugs his shoulders.  I shake my head "I think we should move a little bit and then set up camp a little ways from here."

*1 hour passes*

Clem follows behind slowly dragged her feet looking at them as she moves. She's being super quite which is unusual usually she seems to always has something to say. I slow my pace as Samuel seems to be running at her pace. " Do you wanna talks about it?" She shakes her head and I know she's bottling something up inside. We all have so much h to talk about and to discuss when we settle down.
//sorry this is short I know I need to catch up on this. Plus I have something new coming up that I hope you guys like. //