𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟧 "𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓃𝓎-𝒮𝓉𝑒𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶"

There was chaos within this big room that had a freaky-looking mad scientist machine in the middle of everything

There was chaos within this big room that had a freaky-looking mad scientist machine in the middle of everything. There was the real Frankenstein yelling and holding up a zombie guy over his head. Next to him was a sandman-looking dude on a table punching another zombie. A werewolf on the ground chewing another zombie in his mouth and what seem to be little pups running all around the room with pieces of zombie bodies.

Frankenstein threw over his head the zombie he had and he landed on the machine. The zombie body got electrocuted him shaking while it happened. Ouch. I looked over to the one on the ground and he was currently still chewing on a zombie while running around with I think his kids?

I could see Dracula desperately trying to pull the lever back so it can close the door. Johnny and I just stood there amazed. Was that sandman using that zombie as a pogo stick?

"Drac?" Frankenstein said to Dracula once he finally spotted him. Before Frankenstein could see Me or Johnny, Dracula quickly pushed us out of view and put on a fake happy smile. Johnny was on the right of me so when we got pushed he got pushed the farthest. He landed on his butt while I stumbled to get my balance so I wouldn't fall.

" Yes, Frankie?" Dracula responded hesitantly. I helped Johnny back up to his feet and we both edged closer to the door but we made sure not to be visible.

" Hey, buddy, what have you been doing?" What sounded like Frankenstein asked.

" Don't move" Dracula ordered us from the side in a low voice before looking back at his friends. "Never mind that. What have you been doing?" He yelled back at them leaving his spot and walking towards them while waving his arms around.

Johnny and I both listened intently to their conversation. Mostly because we didn't have other things to do. Johnny moved to the left side while I stayed on the right. Both of us stuck out our heads a little just enough to see what was going on.

"We wanted to practice our big number for the twin's party, and then these losers wouldn't get off the bandstand." The one with the zombie in his mouth said. His sentence came out a little muffled because of the person in his mouth.

"Okay. Put down Zombie Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven this instant.." Dracula order. Wait. Are they the real historical figures? Or are they dressed up?

The three trios threw the zombies across the room and shortly after the pups ran away to who knows where. " Did you get to rehearse at all, Zombie Beethoven?" Dracula asked I guess to Zombie Beethoven. I heard a small eh eh in response.

"Listen, Drac, we wanted to play something, like old times. We even thought maybe you'd sing with us."The werewolf said to Dracula and behind him was the two friends shaking their heads in agreement... A small laugh came from Dracula as a response.