𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟩 "𝒮𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒞𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓈𝑒"

After all the convincing the crowd gave me and Johnny

After all the convincing the crowd gave me and Johnny. We decided we couldn't really say 'no' so we ended up going along. We had no choice but to follow Dracula's original party plan for today. Let me tell you, it was not fun, especially for what you would call a teen party.

We started off with some Bingo or at least a different kind of Bingo. When I looked over to the ball they used for the Bingo number, they turned out to be little skull heads. They whisper out numbers for the caller to call out. Creepy but it's a nice twist. I wonder if they get paid? Do they have lives outside of this? Why am I so serious about this?

The Bingo ball-turner spun and one popped out. An older-looking monster grabbed it and brought the skull fella to her ear. It whispered in her ear and slowly she turned to the microphone and spoke. " N-27." Then she grabbed her stamp and put one on her card.

The room was dead silent. A complete 180 from the previous scene of Johnny playing the bass. That was way more fun...I am so bored. I heard a thud from a few seats away from me. Turning my head my eyes landed on a very enthusiastic-looking Dracula. He was looking at everyone especially happily, expecting everyone else to also enjoy this like him. I was on the opposite side of where Mavis and Johnny were sitting. Markus was sitting on the right side of me and I was sitting across from Mavis. The mummy man was on the right side of Markus and a water monster that was blue was on my left. He was sitting right across from Dracula.

I looked over across from me and saw that Mavis looked bored while stamping her Bingo card. Johnny was currently dozing off to the side. Because I wasn't paid too much attention Markus decided upon himself to steal some of my Bingo chips.

"Hey what do you think you are doing?!" I whispered/ yelled over to him. I gave him a glare but it was more playful. That snapped Johnny out of his daze and he started looking around confused.

"Relax. I needed more and didn't feel like getting up to grab any. Plus you clearly aren't going to win so I took it upon myself to relieve you of your chips." Markus explained playfully while stamping his card again because the older monster caller spoke out another number. Markus turned his attention back to his card and pretended to be fully into his game. I could see from the corner of his mouth a small smile upon it.

From the other side of the table of the room, I heard someone yell Bingo. Oh, thank god! We could be done. But when I turned to look at who said, Bing. I saw from the left of her someone eating her card. Well, that answers my question about leaving.

Looking over at the chip stealing Markus I decided to give him a present. "Fine. If you wanted my chips you could have just asked here let me help you" I whispered to Markus while grabbing the chip stamper and bringing it closer to his cards.