𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣𝟢 "𝑅𝑒𝒹 𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉"

║Dracula POV ║

║Dracula POV ║

I have finally convinced my friends to go to a sauna for a relaxing time together. I thought that if we had something to distract ourselves they would be able to forget about the two intruders. Those two always bring about trouble everywhere they go. Like they show up out of nowhere and away interrupts with their 'fun'.

Looking around the room I can tell everyone was relaxing. Blobby was behind me, he was elevated by a stone ledge that had a coal heater built-in on the side. When the time was right he would take a little chunk of himself at the bottom and plop it right on the high heat coal. Creating the steam that kept this sauna room heated.

Griffin was on my left, his glasses looking like they were levitating in the air because that's all we saw of him. Wayne was next to him working up a sweat. Then a few feet away from Wayne was Murry. To my left was Frankenstein who took up the whole left side.

In the quiet room, we could hear Blobbly steaming up the room again. The bright red coal sizzled in response and created the steam that floated around us. "Didn't I tell you guys we'd have fun in here? Is this not the best?" I said, giving another sigh after.

"Yeah, I'm working up a nice sweat. When's that Johnny and Ella kid gonna be done party planning? They are a great hang." Wayne said then slept his tongue out to hang. His attention turned to me.

Are you kidding me?! Do we have to mention them again? I thought they would forget about them already. I tried hard to not make my face show I was annoyed.

"Yeah, They are animals. And it was so nice seeing Mavis laughing and hitting it off with him. Also, I think Markus has a thing for that Ella witch." Frankenstein agreed while he used his hand to wipe a few sweats off his face.

"Who's hitting what off?" I looked around at everyone. " Please. Mavis and Markus could never be with someone of their kind. Sure Mavis was laughing with him but we all have seen her laugh lots of times. " I said confidently. "Plus Markus is just friendly just like his sister. What makes you think Markus would even like someone like her." I asked.

"I'm sorry? "His kind"? You're saying our kind isn't good enough for you, "Your Lordship"? Frankenstein said defensively. He got closer to me while putting up a quotation hand. Bats, I should have watched my wording.

" No, no, no! Frank, I didn't..." I started looking anywhere other than my friends. I need to think of an excuse. " I meant that they wouldn't be into someone with such red, curly hair. Or with anyone who...umm is short...." I randomly said off the top of my head. My efforts to reassure Frankenstein are clearly not working. He had his arms crossed while he sulked back down at his seat.