𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣 "𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓁"

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

" Come on Ella, you are going to miss this epic scene! " Yelled a naturally curly, redhead young adult. He was overly excited about what he wanted to show me.

" Yeah, hold on. I am coming! " I yelled back, my space began to gradually speed up. We are currently in a quote 'spooky forest', after hearing it from some folks a while back. To me though it's just a forest with a lot of fog.

Oh by the way my name is Ella, Ella Clare Smith. I am currently on a trip with one of my best friends Johnathan. For short I like to call him Johnny or J.

Now back to the current event.

I eventually caught up to Johnny and had looked to where he was currently looking at. I landed my eyes on some costume zombies on fire!

I let out a " WoW " and took a few quick pictures of the scene. Can't blame me because I saw Johnny also copying my actions. Johnny had got excited and started following them, leaving me in the dust. I started running after him and once by his side, gradually slowed town to his pace. In the back of my mind, I couldn't help but feel like something big was going to happen once we followed these weird people.

Following the costume zombies, we went through an underground tunnel and over a long bridge that led to a huge castle. I am surprised the people didn't notice us following them. Both Johnny and I look at each other then back at the castle.

No words were exchanged, and just like if we had talked telepathically at one another. We ran straight towards the castle, like little kids on Halloween night.

We stopped in front of a spinning door. The people we were following went a different way, I didn't really care to notice where. I noticed the front door looked like one of those hotel doors that spins. We didn't give it much thought as we both went through it. I should have known we would get stuck mid-threw because of Johnny's backpack. Who knows how much he had carried in it. It's literally like the size of me.

We eventually got it unstuck from the door and stumbled out into the castle. Looking around it was huge and had all these people in costumes. Oh Is it Halloween? The last time I checked, that's not this month.

I didn't get a full view of everything because a sudden gust of wind blew, and I was suddenly spinning inhumanly through the spinning doors with Johnny. Plus with this new pale dude that looked quite agitated.

Getting a better look at him he had a cape, pale skin, jet black hair, and a tall feature as he towers over us. A good foot or two over us. He must be dressing up as Dracula, a pretty good costume.

" Who are you two and how did you find this place," he demanded, getting his face really close. His face morphed into anger and worry when he looked at the both of us. I could see Johnny in the corner of my eye, he looked completely chill about this situation. I decided to answer the worried-looking man.

" Oh the name is Ella and that guy next to me is Johnathan but I like to call him Johnny " I pointed at Johnny as I spoke and the Dracula dude looked at us suspiciously.

Johnny gives him a friendly wave as I continue. " And we were just mountain climbing with some guys... and heard this story about a spooky forest which, I will be honest, wasn't really spooky," I said while remembering that the guys we traveled with kinda disappeared. I think they fell off that cliff. Should I have called someone about that?

Johnny jumped in adding " And who's not going to go into a spooky forest, right? " Literally anyone, Johnny. I had assumed Johnny would finish the rest of the story. He usually likes to anyway. " So, then we see these goofy-looking dudes on fires. And we just kind of followed them to this, like, amazing castle".

The costume guy had backed up, he was spacing out with fear in his eyes. He snapped back to normal pretty quick, and he went up close again. He then started talking with a hint of fear " How many of you two are there?! " His eyes shift between the two of us.

"Just us, we like to hit it small " Johnny said as I added, " You can meet many awesome people in the world, with a small group "

" Speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it " Johnny commented as he grabbed a piece of his cape. He drops it back within a second of looking at it. I also took a look around and noticed we are still spinning. Like really fast. Is it just me or is this not supposed to be possible?

Johnny then starts asking questions as he looks around " Is there, like, a costume party here? "

Upon hearing that I started getting excited " A costume party would be so awesome! " I said quickly. Johnny didn't get to answer back before we both got grabbed and was held firmly against the cape dude's chest. I could hear a little bit of him talking to himself, most of it was muffled.

The last thing I could hear from him was " You have to leave! " Johnny and I were dragged, which I assumed, was outside the castle but because our faces were against this dude's chest we couldn't see much. A faint " Oh No " came from the guy. I then hear a raggedy older woman start complaining " Excuse me...Pool...My Sister-in-law " I couldn't hear much due to the fact that I was currently being squished between Johnny plus his big backpack and Cape Dude.

I felt Cape Dude move again and now I think we are inside the big castle. I could feel us stop again. Now by multiple people, because I heard lots of different voices talking. One talked about a pool, another about booking a massage? What kind of castle is this place?

We started moving again and I could feel us bumping into lots of other people. It sure sounds like we are at a party. Johnny suddenly speaks up from behind me " Dude, seriously, what's up? It's kind of funky to breathe under here. "

"Yeah. Especially when you are pressed against two people! " my agitated voice became louder as I spoke. I only got a quick " Hush " back from him. Rude! He's not the one not being able to properly breathe!

»»————- ★ ————-««

【A/N:】Lots of people have liked this book and I am so glad. :)

I will be editing some grammar mistakes throughout this whole book and polishing it to be more complete.

𝒢𝑜, 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 <𝟥 𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

𝐵𝓎𝑒, 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈.