𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟫 "𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽"

Why am I always right about bad things? I guessed right about Dracula because right after everyone left the pool area and Johnny got out of Blobby

Why am I always right about bad things? I guessed right about Dracula because right after everyone left the pool area and Johnny got out of Blobby...why does that sound weird? Anyways. Dracula grabbed me and Johnny by the back collar of our shirts and lifted us off the ground. Walking out of the pool area and into this creepy-looking Cemetery. I feel like a baby animal being carried by its parents by the neck.

"Oh, you messed up, baby. You two messed up big-time. I told you two to take it down. You'll ruin my hotel if they find out." He proclaimed while still walking us deeper into this creepy-looking cemetery.

"Well, maybe you're just jealous that people are finally having fun at this place." Johnny pouted while crossing his arms. I just hung there annoyed at both of them. They sound like children fighting over candy or just maybe siblings fighting over clothing?... I decided to just kinda hang there watching them.

"Oh, that?" Dracula let go of our shirt collar and faced us. "That was not fun." He pointed aggressively to where we had just come from. "Everyone running," He started running in place, "Jumping," He started jumping very dramatically "Swimming with no order." He just kinda flared his arms around. "That was the opposite of fun" finishing while walking over to the other side of us, closer to Johnny. I saw his cape flap around behind him as he moved so dramatically.

"That's like...The definition of fun?" I spoke for like the first time in a while. Johnny and I made eye contact with each other before turning back to look at Dracula.

"Ella's right! That's like the book definition of fun... For the most part." Johnny stomped his feet while having to look up to see Dracula.

"I bet he doesn't even know what fun is," I said, crossing my arms and giving Dracula a suspicious look. He kinda sus.

"Do you even know what fun is?" Johnny continued. Then Dracula yelled back to us on how 'He invented fun' yeah right. The both of us turned to one another and just straight up ignored Dracula.

"What a liar. How can one person invent 'Fun'" I undid my arms to where they were now doing quotation in the air, then they fell back down to my side.

"I know right! Boy, the wrong people get to be immortal." Johnny responded.

"Oh boy! Imagine being immortal! Imagine all the cool stuff we could do that would take us forever but not really because we would be immortal." I started rambling out fantasizing about the impossible.

Suddenly Dracula turned Johnny over to where he was now facing him. He pulled his cap over his mouth and that just left his eyes, plus half his nose showing. It's a typical Dracula move. Wow. Can't believe I am seeing this. Wait what's he doing?