ooo. consumed by grief.

— ❝ ( chapter zero, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

                                MOONYOUNG WAS ON A JOG WHEN HER PHONE STARTED RINGING. She stopped and looked at her phone ── it was her boyfriend, Seyeon. She smiled and answered the phone "Seyeon!" she cheered stopping to catch her breath, "What's up?" she asked as Seyeon chuckled letting out a deep sigh.

"My beautiful moon, I'm sorry for leaving you so soon," he said sadly as Moonyoung stopped dead in her tracks, her muscles seizing up, she knew that lately ── due to the scandal breaking out, Seyeon was having those types of thoughts but she could never imagine him actually leaving this world.

He was everything to her ── her light, her life.

"Remember to live life and move on," he said, even over the phone Moonyoung could taste the bitter smile on his lips. 

She could feel her body go numb "Where are you?" she asked, her voice quivering. 

"That building ── the one that oversees the entire city," Seyeon replied, "Tonight is so pretty ── especially the moon," he smiled as Moonyoung began to run over to the building he was referring to.

 She knew that building, but it was far. "Seyeon-ah, don't move," Moonyoung said, it was an order. As she ran, her muscles burned, her forehead began to bead with sweat and her legs tried to give out, but Moonyoung would not have it. 

As she reached the building, she frantically pressed the elevator and went to the tallest floor before running on the stairs to reach him. The door burst open and Seyeon turned around ── knowing what was to come. "Moonyoung, you came," he smiled sadly as Moonyoung slowly approached him.