𝟬𝟯𝟮. back 2 normal -- almost.

— ❝ ( chapter thirty-two, back to normal -- almost. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

MOONYOUNG WAS IN CLASS SLEEPING, when Suho entered, immediately, Taehoon and Hyung Gyu ran up to him

MOONYOUNG WAS IN CLASS SLEEPING, when Suho entered, immediately, Taehoon and Hyung Gyu ran up to him. "Lee Suho! Is your dad retiring-" Hyung Gyu was cut off when Taehoon hit him at the neck "What's up, my friend? Congratulations on your recovery! Applause!" Taehoon said "Applause" Hyun Gyu repeated. "Congratulations for what?" Suho murmured before walking away and then being stopped by Seojun's leg.

"Yah, Lee Suho," Seojun said coolly "Did you lose the cast?" he asked, "What about it?" Taehoon said in the background, "I did," Suho said calmly, "Are they going to fight?" Hyun Gyu asked, "Good," Seojun said nonchalantly, "Are you sleeping already?" Suho asked as Seojun nodded, humming. "What is with this lukewarm mood?" Taehoon asked as Suho went back to his seat.

"You guys are so boring," Moonyoung mumbled sleepily as she could hear Soo-ah's loud talking in the background about a contest. Frankly, she didn't like to waste her time on such contest, she was pretty enough and didn't need validation. But she did put a mental sticky note in her head about voting for Jukyung later.

Later that night at home, she pulled her phone out and pressed like on Jukyung's picture.

The next morning, she and her classmates prepared some confetti and a crown before waiting for Jukyung. When she arrived, everyone threw the confetti into the air and congratulated the girl. "Let's all welcome the amazing winner of the 2020 Newstargram queen contest!" Soo-ah announced as everyone clapped and congratulated Jukyung.

"What?" Jukyung asked incredulously, "Jukyung, you beat that girl from Yongpa Highschool and came in first place!" Sihyun announced, showing Jukyung the phone as Jukyung hurriedly grabbed it. "Why? Why did I come in first place?" Jukyung asked worriedly as Soo-ah ignored Jukyung's worried cries and placed the crown on her head. "Why don't you tell us how it feels to have caused a sensation on SNS?" Soo-ah asked, handing her hand out as everyone followed in her gesture.

After school, Jukyung, Moonyoung, and Soojin were walking out of school, "Are you going straight to the academy?" Jukyung asked as Soojin hummed while Moonyoung shook her head. Suddenly they were stopped by three short and seemingly annoying girls. "Hi!" the middle one with bangs said --- dumpling girl. Moonyoung remembered

"I'm Park Semi from Yongpa Highschool, you know me. right?" Semi asked, "Aish, annoying dumpling girl," Moonyoung scoffed, "I don't know you," Jukyung told her, "I noticed you won the Newstargram Queen Contest. You managed to beat me," Semi said, "She didn't have to try much," Moonyoung deadpanned as Semi shot her a some-what try hard glare

"You look better in your photos, but you look different from the Lim Jukyung I know," Semi said as Moonyoung could not stand that annoying shrill voice, "I see," Jukyung said before grabbing Moonyoung's arm and trying to walk away when Semi stopped her. "Why are you in a rush to leave? It feels like you're avoiding me," Semi sneered, "Oh, why isn't Han Seojun coming out?" Semi asked

"We don't need to waste our time talking to people like you," Moonyoung said cooly steeping in front of Jukyung, "Jun doesn't really want to see your ugly face we're meeting up later," she added, dragging Jukyung away from the crowd. "Soojin, hurry," she said turning around. "That bitch," one of Semi's minions said, "Oh! It's Joo Hyemin!" the other one said as the group ran over to Hyemin.

"I'll get going first, I have to go see Seojun and Suho," Moonyoung smiled, waving to them before running off to the internet cafe she promised to meet up with them at. When she arrived, she went up the stairs to see Suho and Seojun sitting apart from one another.v "Jun! Ho!" she called. running over to their table

"What are you doing?" she asked sitting next to Suho. "Knitting," Suho replied, "Oh! You've dropped a stitch!" Moonyoung mused, "How can you tell?" Suho asked, "I use to knit, I knit sweaters for Seyeon and you guys!" she reminded him, "You have to undo it and redo it," she told him. "Really? How?' Suho asked as Moonyoung sighed

"Give it to me," she said "Can't you even do this right?" she asked before grabbing his hands and holding the needles, "No, no, this isn't right," she told him as she started to help him fix it while Seojun watched in amusement. She had just started helping him when a loud voice made her jump.

"Suho! Moonyoung! I thought we were friends!" Taehoon cried dramatically, "I kept begging you two to go to the internet cafe with me, but you refused. How could you do this to me just because you guys made up? How can love... no. How can friendship change?" Taehoon asked dramatically.

"What's his problem?" Seojun asked, "Do you know how to knit?" Suho asked, "Yes, I knitted a scarf for Doo-ah, were you knitting?" Taehoon said happily, going over to sit in front of Moonyoung and Suho and next to Seojun as the group continued their activities when another voice yelled that caused Moonyoung to jump again.

"Yah! Han Seojun!" Chorong cried, "How could you? You refused to go singing with me to do this? How can friendship change?" Chorong said dramatically as Taehoon called him over, "I'm starved he continued going over to sit with them.

The next morning, Moonyoung was in the auditorium as she watched Jukyung pose for photos for the school. She used to love doing that but she was not really in the mood to be obsessed over like an object and so, she refused. Everyone was cheering and complimenting Jukyung as she posed somewhat awkwardly

They were now sat in PE, "Will we see your face when we go into your our homepage?" Soo-ah asked, "The face of Saebom, Lim Jukyung," Moonyoung added, "Please stop that! I'm not the face!" Jukyung insisted. "I used to be the face, but now, I pass the crown onto you!" Moonyoung gushed.

"By the way, did you guys make up after being hospitalized together? Is it because you shared each other's pain?" Soo-ah asked, looking at Suho and Seojun. Moonyoung just smiled as she watched her friends with joy.

She felt as if her life was slowly getting back to normal.