𝟬𝟰𝟮. oh dear diary

— ❝ ( chapter forty-two, oh dear diary ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

THE DIARY OF JANG MOONYOUNG, DIE OR READ

THE DIARY OF JANG MOONYOUNG, DIE OR READ. <3

OCTOBER 20TH.

School sucks. everyone can go to fucking hell. I mean, why pay so much money to go to private school when half of the teachers suck? Appa says It's a privilege to go to such a prestigious school but in my oppinion? I'd rather rot in hell. The teachers suck, the students suck even more, if it wasn't for Daphne, I would've set this school on fire.

I can't wait for the break, Appa says I'll be visiting Suho's appa soon, I haven't seen him in a while, nor have I talked to him, I wonder how he's doing? I'm sure he's well.

Plus, I'll finally be out of this Institute of Hell and I'll be able to shop all around New York. I can't wait to see all of the shops, I can just imagine everything right now -- all of those thrift shops, I bet Dior has the cutest stuff right now, I can't wait - should I break my ankle just to skip school? Highly consider it.

Daphne and Deigo are totally in love with each other it's so painfully obvious. All they do is give each other googly eyes and lovey-dovey looks when the other isn't looking. I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.

That little smug asshole! I swear to god, if he gets higher grades than me I will skin him alive and use his skin as the leather for a new fucking jacket! I swear. Why did God have to favor that little asshole? Fucker's got everything, well, everything but a girlfriend.

he's smart and gets perfect grades, he's competent, he's popular, has athletic talents, a fat inheritance, and he's actually fucking handsome! but he's sooooooo annoying. I mean, he wakes up at the crack of dawn just for a jog around the campus, then he comes back and hogs the shower!

then, he sits next to me in every class we have! just to tease me! it's annoying enough to have him as my roomate, but his presence next to me every time i try to take notes, and study in peace? God is testing my patience.

Anyways, soon, it's Halloween. If there's a party ( which I'm sure there will be ) I'll probably go as a cat, draw on some whiskers, and put on some cat ears. or i'll stay in and watch horror movies. ehhh i have no idea.

Professor Jones keeps on telling us to begin our uni applications, i'll be majoring in business and fashion here are my possible prospects:

- Fashion Institute of Technology - NYU

- of course, there are the Ivy Leagues
- École supérieure des arts et techniques de la mode
- I could return to Korea and attend one of the SKY unis. but i don't really want to return.

I've already begun my applications to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Dartmouth, and Princeton. I've completed my NYU application and I'll send it in around Christmas. For the Fashion schools, I'll send them in around the new year.

NOVEMBER 27TH.

I haven't written in this thing since forever, but it's because I don't have anything to rant about. But I guess I should just update for the sake that one day when i'm a rotting body, my possible kids might realize how cool i was and how much they missed out.

I've been partying non-stop. It's not my fault, blame my roommates. In the last month, I've been to a total of 30 freaking parties. You won't believe Daphne Berkshire's social life, but she parties even more than Han Seojun and that little rascal can party.

I'll be leaving school soon, on December 15th. No scandals lately but that stupid post since September has been bugging me ever since. The snow is coming soon, Daphne's already beginning to blast holiday songs around the senior residence house. no one tells her it's the most annoying thing ever. they're smart, they aren't trying to pick a fight with the pedigreed daughter of the House of Berkshire.

I suppose Yun Youngjae isn't as bad as he seems. At the start of the month, I got sick ( the usual season change common cold ), and he had nursed me back to health, so I suppose, he isn't as bad as I thought.

But he's still annoying! if you're reading this, i still hate him!