𝟬𝟰𝟴. lee suho

— ❝ ( chapter forty-eight, lee suho. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

"I CHOOSE YOU," Moonyoung said, Suho looked at her in surprise

"I CHOOSE YOU," Moonyoung said, Suho looked at her in surprise. "Wow, that didn't hurt at all," another voice spoke, Moonyoung turned around and face Youngjae. Before she could apologize, he spoke, "Don't apologize," he said, knowing her too well, "I already had a feeling you were still in love with him so don't feel bad about your choice," he said, "But can I get at least one more hug?" he asked. Moonyoung smiled and ran to embrace him. As she let go, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for being my friend," she said.

"Same here," Youngjae replied, "I'll go back to America tomorrow, Thanks for showing me around. When we meet again at University, I'll be over you by then," he teased, Moonyoung rolled her eyes, "Fuck you── we'll see," she said as Youngjae lazily saluted and walked away.

As he walked away further, he finally could let out his tears. He cried as he got back to his hotel room when his tears finally dried and he took out a picture of him and Moonyoung. He smiled at it and murmured to himself. "Thank you for being my first love,"

Suho and Moonyoung smiled at one another, "After so many years, I can't believe it," Suho spoke, "I've liked you for much longer─" he was cut off, "Really?" Moonyoung asked, "Since when?" Suho grinned, "Even before Seyeon's death and until I started liking Jukyung,"

Moonyoung peered at him in surprise, "For that long?── wow, you've had a harder time than me," she remarked, "I only liked you for a few months but you liked me for years? damn," Moonyoung laughed. Suho rolled his eyes and shook his head, "It must've been so hard for you for all those years," she said.

Suho smiled, "I suppose it's all worth it," he replied as he walked her home. As they arrived to the gate, Moonyoung smiled at him, "I'll see you soon, okay? Go home and sleep," she said waving her hand as he returned the gesture and Moonyoung went back into her house.

THE NEXT MORNING, Moonyoung had woken up to a handful of news. One, Jukyung and Seojun had begun dating and Soojin and Jukyung had made up. Suho was at Move Entertainment meeting with Hee Kyung about producing a song and Youngjae had returned to the states. All-day, she couldn't find time to hang out with Suho, and instead, she promised to hang out with Soo-ah and Jukyung.