𝟬𝟭𝟯. strong winds

— ❝ ( chapter thirteen, strong winds. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

  ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

"JANG MOONYOUNG," called Mr Han as Moonyoung went up and grabbed the test results

"JANG MOONYOUNG," called Mr Han as Moonyoung went up and grabbed the test results. She had tied with Suho. She had gotten perfect grades -- again. Kang Soojin saw that she was second and crumpled up her paper and shoved it in her bag. She was happy to have at least beaten Moonyoung or Suho. Suho and Moonyoung peeked at each other's grades and fist-bumped.

"All flowers endure wind as they blossom," Mr Han said, noticing the gloomy air in the room. Clearly, his words weren't helping -- the class groaned at his words. "Even the most beautiful flowers endured wind as they blossomed,"

"So, don't let your grades upset you too much," he advised, "Mr Han, could you please stop?" Sihyun begged as the class agreed. "Mr Han! Why does it feel like I'm enduring stronger winds than others?" Hyun Gyu asked "Hyun Gyu, I think it's okay for you to be a little upset," Mr Han remarked as the class laughed

"I'm meeting your parents this week to discuss your grades." Mr Han announced as there was a collective groan in the class, "Those of you, whose parents are expected to come today, let me know if they wish to change their schedule," Mr Han added as there was a ring on Moonyoung's phone.

She looked at it and it was her father. i'm almost at your school with Mr Lee. She sighed and she grabbed Suho to go to the canteen where they ate in silence. "Lee Suho -- Jang Moonyoung," Taehoon sang as he went to sit opposite them.

"What are you doing?" Suho asked "Gosh, come one! We totally dominated the basketball court together!" Taehoon sighed, "You guys were like NBA players," Moonyong joked even doing the hand gestures.

"Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson," Taehoon added referring to him and Suho "You understand man?" Moonyoung and Taehoon said simultaneously before bursting into laughter

"Guys! I Have huge news!" Hyun Gyu yelled before turning to Moonyoung and Suho "Jang Moonyoung! Lee Suho! Are your dads Jang Woojin and Lee Jooheon?" Hyun Gyu asked as Moonyoung rolled her eyes.

"I thought everyone knew," she stated as people started talking about Mr Lee and Suho, "Shut up!" Moonyoung yelled angrily before grabbing Suho and walking out.

"Kangsoo! Did you know about this!?" Soo-ah hissed, "Suho hates it when people find out about his dad," Soojin muttered, "Lee Jooheon is the CEO of Move entertainment and Jang  Woojin is the Chairman of the JANG Organization. not to mention he's like the biggest shareholder in M.Y.K," Soo-ah said

"That means Jang Moonyoung and Lee Suho are filthy rich," Soo-ah sighed "Now I get it, they always look down on others, they live in a whole different world," Soo-ah exclaimed, "You're right," Jukyung agreed "They live in a different world,"

"Didn't Lee Jooheon's wife died a long time ago right? Oh, and Kim Miyoung. Does that mean they don't have moms?" Soo-ah asked before Soojin cut her off "Ya, shut up and eat your food!" she snapped as Soo-ah pouted and ate quietly.

Lim Jukyung was looking around for her mom when she saw Lee Suho and Jang Moonyoung come towards Lee Jooheon and Jang Woojin. "Appa!" Moonyoung cheered as she hugged her father.

Mr Lee had definitely expected the same reaction, "Why did you come?" Suho asked coldly before smiling and bowing to Moonyoung's dad. "Good job Moonyoungie~ Tieing with Suho again!" Woojin said proudly as he pecked his daughter on the forehead.

"It looks like lunchtime," Mr Lee said "Did you two eat?" he asked "Yes," Moonyoung replied politely before Suho cut her off. "I told you not to come to school," Suho snarled "Mr Jang would've happily taken your place!" Suho added as Woojin sighed.

"Suho-ya, just listen to your dad okay?" Woojin sighed "Don't you think you're being brazen by doing this all of a sudden?" Suho asked they were interrupted by a middle-aged lady "Mr Lee! Mr Jang!" she yelled.

"Eomma!" Jukyung hissed "You're still here?" she asked as Jukyung's mom whispered "I had to see Ju Young's homeroom teacher," the woman replied as she made her way to them dragging Jukyung behind.

"We meet again," Moonyoung's dad stated, "Yes," the woman said in an overly high and rater flirty tone. She noticed Moonyoung and Suhp standing there. "Oh my that must be your son Mr Lee, and that must be your daughter Mr Jang," she said as she stared at the two teenagers in awe -- they politely bowed to the woman.

"Mr Lee, your son is very handsome, and Mr Jang your daughter is gorgeous," the woman gushed, Moonyoung's father turned to Jukyung, "Are you classmates with Moonyoung and Suho?" he asked.

"Oh, yes. Hello," Jukyung said awkwardly - but politely. "Imju!" Moonyoung cheered as she linked her arms with Jukyung's. Jukyung's mother looked like she had just won a million bucks.

Suho grabbed Moonyoungs arm and said "We'll be off now," he said bluntly before dragging Moonyoung off. "Yah! Let go of me!" Moonyoung hissed as Suho continued dragging her to a quiet place.

She looked up to see Suho's eyes filled with tears. Not the sad, pity ones but the ones filled with anger and resentment. "Aish, come here," She sighed as Suho rested his head on the crook of her neck as he cried. Moonyoung stroke his hair and rubbed his back.

Kang Soojin watched in envy as she saw how close Suho and Moonyoung had gotten. She then walked away, a small thought in her head saying "At least you beat her academically,"  but then another voice went in her head "But you need to be the best!" She shook her head and continued with the day.

After school, Moonyoung went back home only to find it being reconstructed -- again. Her father had told her about renovating it. She had just forgotten.

She sighed and drove her motorcycle over to Lee Suho. She knocked on the door as he went and opened it. He was expecting the delivery guy but instead was greeted by Jang Moonyoung.

"Can I stay for a while?"