𝟬𝟰𝟵. yun youngjae.

— ❝ ( chapter forty-nine, yun youngjae. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

"I CHOOSE HIM," Moonyoung sighed, Suho looked at her as if expecting that

"I CHOOSE HIM," Moonyoung sighed, Suho looked at her as if expecting that. "Wow, that didn't hurt at all," another voice spoke, Moonyoung turned around and face Youngjae. "Lee Suho, how does it feel to lose to me?" he teased, as Suho glared at him, "Bit too early? ── My bad," Moonyoung turned to Suho, "I won't feel bad for my choice," Moonyoung smiled, "I really do care and love you but I don't think we should date or have any other relationship other than best friends,"

Suho nodded, "I completely understand. I guess this is payback for breaking your heart all those years ago," he joked, Moonyoung laughed, "It is, but I know you'll get over me faster than ever," she said before giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Youngjae and I'll get going first," Moonyoung added as she and Youngjae interlocked hands and walked off, Suho smiled as he went back to his own home ── not one tear shed. Some things were meant to be the way they are. He and Moonyoung were in love with each other at the wrong time and now it was time they both moved on.

As she and Youngjae walked back, they smiled at one another, Youngjae grinned at her, "So, after all this time of pretending to hate me, you really were in love with me, weren't you?" Youngjae spoke, "Oh please, don't go there. I hated you when I first met you, I guess I started to like you when you were less annoying," Moonyoung scoffed

"Well, I liked you since I first met you," Youngjae shrugged, Moonyoung smirked, "I knew it. For that long?── You must've been totally in love with me," she remarked, "I only liked you for a short while but you liked me for a whole year?" Moonyoung laughed. Youngjae rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Let's just go home, alright?" he said, as he walked her home. As they arrived at the gate, Moonyoung smiled at him, "I'll see you soon, okay? Go home and sleep," she said waving her hand as he returned the gesture and Moonyoung went back into her house.

THE NEXT MORNING, Moonyoung had woken up to a handful of news. One, Jukyung and Seojun had begun dating and Soojin and Jukyung had made up. And Suho was at Move Entertainment meeting with Hee Kyung about producing a song. All-day, she couldn't find time to hang out with Youngjae, and instead, she promised to hang out with Soo-ah and Jukyung.