27

"I hated that stupid collar on you." Lara looked down. "It made it seem like you were below me, when you're far from that." She looked me in the eye. "To me, you're on a pedestal I can never achieve." He rested her forehead against mine. "I apologize." She sighed out.

"Lara." She opened her eyes to look at me. "Can we do something?" She nodded at my request. "I want to restore our bond." She gulped at me. "Please." I gently pressed my lips against hers.

"I don't deserve your love." She whispered back.

"Yes you do and I want you." I pushed her down. I had my hands over her wrists, successfully pinning her down. We locked eyes and neither of us wanted to be the first to break it. "Submit to me." I purred. She gulped, but nodded.

When her breath touched my lips, I lost it. My wolf was scratching, begging to be released. I know my eyes must've been oscillating between gold and blue. I harshly bit my lip to suppress my canines from extending. I felt my grip break on her wrists. I opened my eyes when Lara's icy hands cupped my face.

"I know that look, love. You wish to mark me." She moved the strap down her arm. "Go ahead." She tilted her head to give me full access.

"I'll try not to make it hurt." Lara chuckled at me.

"Love, we both know you like being rough with me." She smirked.

"And you're gentle with me." I blushed.

(Apply holy water to eyes after reading)

I kissed down her smooth shoulder until I found the perfect spot. I felt my canines grow and saw my gold eyes reflected in the mirror. I gently bit down, causing her nails to dig into my skin. It was pure ecstasy when her blood entered my mouth. I had to restrain myself from biting down harder when she moaned. I could feel our souls uniting again, like being sewed back together.

I pulled away and licked the blood off her neck. I kissed it in an effort to soothe any pain I caused her. Lara's eyes were glazed over in pleasure. Her grin was wide when she noticed my blood stained lips. She propped herself up to kiss me. I felt her body weight slowly press down on me. She wanted to be on top, but I had other plans.

"Nuh uh." I pressed a finger to her lips. "I'm not done with you." Her eyebrows furrowed.

I griped her neck and slammed her into the wall. Her breath hitched when I started sucking on her neck. I trailed wet kisses across her collar bone, causing her to moan. Her breaths became erratic when I used my thigh to apply pressure between her legs. Before she could adjust to the new setting, I whizzed her into the bathroom.

I slammed her against the marble walls. I heard a crack and saw a split in the marble where her head had collided with. I flicked on the shower and attached my lips to hers. She pulled me impossibly closer. My hands were groping her perfect breasts. I eyed her as I slid onto my knees.

I pulled down her panties and quivered at her wet slit. Her breathing became erratic when I kissed the area around it. I smirked at her breathy moans. I spread her legs a part and propped one over my shoulder. I then began eating her out. Lara's hand quickly found my head, pushing me deeper into her heat.

I alternated the speed at which my tongue moved over her clit. I was insanely turned on when she moaned my name. It was so sexy hearing her beg for me. I locked eyes with her when I plunged two fingers into her folds. Lara's head flew back as she loudly moaned. I could almost cum at the sight of her. The water spraying down her soaked body was enough to make my wolf wild.

She was so wet and tight. God, this girl will be the death of me. I moved deeper into her walls. I made sure to explore and hit all of her sensitive spots. She was a moaning mess at this point.

"Mi-Mila, I'm close." She breathlessly got out.

I quickened my pace and swirled my tongue around her clit. I made sure I went even deeper, causing her to scream. I felt her walls constricting around my fingers. Her body shuddered as she came onto my hand and lips. I smiled as I happily lapped up her clear juices.

I stood up and kissed her, allowing her to taste herself. She pulled me closer when I moved to her neck. I could hear her breathing normal again.

"You're amazing." I stopped to look into her eyes. "However, it's my turn to take you to paradise."

I didn't have time to react. Faster than the blink of an eye, the shower was turned off and I was on the bed. Lara was on top of me, pressing her lips to mine. Her hands sensually ran down my sides before stopping at my waist.

She placed her thigh between my legs, applying pressure. I moaned at the feeling. She ripped my shirt and bra off so she could suck my breast. I moaned as her wet, chilly hands graced my bare skin. Her hands were soon undoing my pants. I helped her kick them off. She then ripped my underwear off and started tracing my wet entrance.

She smirked at my wetness, so I bit her lip. I groaned in desire at seeing the blood on her lip. Her eyes severely darkened at the action. Like an animal had possessed her, she began to eat me out. I grabbed her head and yelled. She wasted no time in pumping three fingers into me. Normally, she'd start with one and ease her way, but her demon had taken over. I screamed as she pounded into my g spot.

I shivered when I felt her lick up my neck to my ear. Her fingers never slowed down. If anything, she increased her speed. I was clutching onto her arms as I felt my back arch.

"Look at me." Her voice was deep and commanding.

I opened my eyes to see her eyes were entirely black. She smirked at my orgasmic face. I could barely breathe as she sent me on such a high. Right before I orgasmed, I felt her bite into me.

That bite magnified my orgasm to the point I thought I'd pass out. I felt her and I fully became one again. My nails were embedded in her arm as I screamed at the top of my lungs. I could feel blood where my nails pierced her, but she wasn't affected by it. She kept pounding into me, causing me to have orgasm after orgasm.

(Okay for the children to read now)

I finally slumped onto the bed when she brought me back down to earth. My chest was rapidly rising and falling as I tried to normalize my breathing. I locked eyes with Lara's void ones. Slowly, they returned to their natural green color. She then leaned down to place a gentle kiss to my lips.

Lara pulled me into her arms to cuddle me. I nuzzled her nose against my cheek. I allowed her to spoon me as I drifted off to a much needed sleep.

"Avant de te rencontrer, je n'ai pas compris de sourire sans raison." (Before I met you, I didn't understand smiling for no reason). She kissed my cheek. "Tu es un rêve devenu réalité." (You're a dream come true)