🍁008

the next day at school was quiet. no one dared to speak about the incident that occurred the previous day. everyone mourned his death. everyone was sad. people who knew him and complete strangers were blue.

the classes that the two boys shared didn't feel the same anymore. the empty seat beside hyunjin felt misplaced. lunch break didn't feel any better. chan tried to comfort his boyfriend but to no avail hyunjin would not smile. not even a fake one.

it didn't feel right to smile when felix wasn't there to make him. he needed felix to be there. he craved for felix's presence.

about a week later hyunjin broke up with chan. he couldn't play with his feelings any longer. don't get him wrong chan was a great guy but his feelings were resolved for felix and felix only.

of course felix would have wanted him to move on but he couldn't. it didn't feel right to him. felix was the only one he loved. but he just had to ruin it all.

a month later he met with changbin to rekindle their friendship. he had to admit that the older male was indeed a good friend. only a few weeks after being friends hyunjin started catching feelings.

he felt really bad for it. the boy started to visit felix's grave daily telling him what he did the previous day. he talks to him about changbin a lot.
he says to people that he can feel his stare upon him.