tease - smut

You decided to go with Jaha to the City Of Light,after you tried to kill Pike.You knew your actions weren't forgivable,so you packed your things and went with his group.

You barely knew anyone there except for John Murphy,the boy who teased you all your life on The Ark.It wasn't in a bad way,you knew his personality was flirty and sarcastic,but it meant a lot to you,since all the friends you had on The Ark were the Blake siblings,meaning you didn't have much action or social interaction with others.

After all the supplies got stolen from the strange girl in the dead-zone,you barely had any hope left.And his sarcastic comments really weren't helping.

,,Murphy,can you please shut the fuck up?I'm losing my mind and I can't keep hearing your goddamn jokes after your girlfriend stole all of our shit!" You shouted at the boy.

,,I know you're not blaming me for the actions of a person we've barely met.It's not my fault,but whatever makes you feel better." He talked back.

You left it at that and continued going.

~ a while after ~

You were all laughing at Harris's bad jokes about The Mountain Men when you suddenly heard an explosion go off that made you fall back on the sand .Your clothes were full of the boy's blood. A girl started running in the sand in fear , getting torn away by the explosion.

,,Everyone don't move!'' Jaha shouts.

,,We're in an unmarked mine field.And it's all because of you,Jaha!You brought us all here!'' You spat at him.

,,This isn't a time to blame others for the unconvenient situation we're in,y/n.Calm down and let me lead all of you to safety.''

,,Calm down?All what's left of Harris is on my fucking clothes!And we can blow up any fucking time!So don't tell me to calm down when you were the one that brought us into this hellhole!'' You shouted at the man.

You got up but seconds later you started to have a panic attack and fell to your knees,your breath shortening by the second.Murphy noticed and kneeled down to you,taking your face in his hands:

,,Hey,hey, look at me.We can do this.I know this sucks but we have to push through and once we're out of here it will be all worth it.'' He reassurringly smiled at you.

It took you a while to pull yourself together and snap out of it, nodding slowly and taking his hand that helped you get back on your feet.You suddenly pulled him into a hug and he almost immediately responded.

~ after a while ~ 

You were sat down with the others as you waited the sandstorm to pass.

After it did,all of the footsteps were gone.In the distance,Jaha saw a light and shouted;

,,There it is! The City of Light!But everyone stay put,we don't know if there's more land mines.''

,,It's right fucking there!'' A boy named Richard shouted,sprinting in the sand.

Jaha tackled him to the ground,showing him the land mine that was right above their heads.

 You finally made it to the end of the minefield and see the sign warning of said mine field on the other end. You begin climbing the sand dunes, trying to get to the City of Light only to discover it is a giant solar panel farm.

,,There's surely more than just this..'' Jaha says confused.

,,No there isn't,Jaha.It was a waste of time and by the time we get back to camp we will all die of dehydratation.''Murphy spat at him.