i'll always be there for you - fluff

tw: execution (murphy's laws)

It was a cold morning.You woke up and put on your boots before exiting the tent.

,,Well's body has just been discovered.Next to Murphy's knife.'' You hear Clarke say around a crowd of gathered kids.

,,Everyone go look for Murphy and if you find him,bring him to me!" Bellamy shouts.

You rush through the trees and find him sharpening one of his knives.

,,Murphy?Oh thank god.They think you're the one that killed Wells and put the whole camp to search for you!'' You quickly tell him.

,,Wells is dead?Why are they blaming me?'' He asks confused.

,,They found a knife with your initials next to it.I know you didn't do it,but they think different.''

,,I lost my knife a couple of days ago how is it my fau-''

,,THERE HE IS!'' Atom shouts pointing at us.

You grab his hand and run deeper into the woods,looking back every few seconds.Finn teached you how to getaway without your steps being tracked and you knew that he wouldn't help them look for Murphy so you didn't worry that much.

,,We should stop.If we cross the grounder barrier we're dead.'' He says.

,,No no we can't you don't know what Bellamy will do to you.'' 

,,Y/n its either the grounders find us or they do.The grounders would just straight up kill both of us.If we go back to camp now they might forgive you.''

,,John it's a long shot you don't know how they will react.And maybe alright they forgive me but what about you?They sounded pretty damn serious about it.I could say you were with me last night which was true but will all of them believe it?''

,,If they don't believe it,we come up with proof.Where are Finn and Harper?We hung out with them right before we got too drunk to think straight and then we just headed to sleep.''

,,I think they're in the bunker Finn discovered.I remember him wanting to show her some supplies he found down there.I dont even think they know what's happening.''

,,Ok then,we sneak into camp,see if they're there and get them.''

Bellamy's dogs were protecting every wall and inch of camp so your best shot was to go alone.

,,They're everywhere,Murphy.You can't go.I have to go alone.''

,,Alright.As soon as you get them,let's meet in the bunker.''

You hugged him tightly one last time and slowly got up from your hiding spot.You sneaked back into camp and started going for the tents when somebody grabbed your hand.

,,What the -''

You were thrown onto the ground by an angry Bellamy who then shouted.

,,Y/n ,I know you know where Murphy is.If he doesn't come up in 10 minutes you're answering for his crimes.''

,,He didn't do anything!He was with me,Finn and Harper last night!You could ask them but you're too much of a coward to do so!'' You spat at him.

You lunged for him and threw a strong punch into his jawline,making him grunt.He came towards you but you dodged,throwing another punch into his stomach.He was strong,but you were sneaky.

Right when you were about to hit him a third time,two of his ,,guard dogs'' took you by both hands and made you stay still.Bellamy came and knocked your knees,making you fall to the ground.