nightblood - fluff

Your head was hurting and you were tired.You were Luna's daughter,a secret nightblood.No one knew you had black blood except your mother,Luna.

After you heard the terrible news about an Azgeda commander,you hurried to Polis to reclaim the throne.You were taught by Luna how to fight,but not a lot.You probably didn't stand a chance against the new soon-to-be commander who killed the other nightbloods.

You had little to no muscle and since Luna's clan was based on peace,you didn't get training or tips on how to fight.That until you met Indra.After you snuck out off the boat,you were basically alone in the wild.

She almost killed you before seeing the fact that you're a nightblood.Then,she taught you to fight like she taught Lexa.

You were taught in a very short period of time,2 or 3 days,and it was based on the fact that you were small and fast.You would challenge the commander to a 1v1 fight and use your spear as a weapon.Anything else would tire you down and make you lose.

There were very small chances that you'd win,but you weren't about to give up.You loved your people and the other clans besides Azgeda and you weren't about to let them all down.

~ at Polis ~

You were wandering around nervous.This was the big day.One of you would die today and you were really hoping it wouldn't be you.

You didn't know how the commander looked like,you just knew she was tall and had brunette hair.

You suddenly spot her.She had guards around her and the famous handsome fleimkepa everyone was talking about.

,,This is it." You whisper to yourself.

,,Hey!Heda!Ai laik y/n kom Floukru.I'm here to challenge you to 1v1 gonplei." You shout at her.

She suddenly turns around with a confused face.

Before she can say something you cut into your palm just a bit to show her the black blood.Her eyes widen and her expression becomes angry but confused.

,,You dare challenge me?!I won the conclave,I am Heda and you shall bow to me!" She says,reaching for her sword.

,,The conclave isn't won yet.I'm a natblida.Fight me,and whoever wins is Heda.Refuse and I'll kill you right now.And I'll still be Heda.You don't have much of a choice."

,,This is ridiculous!Guards!"

,,Heda,she's a natblida.She has a right to participate in the conclave."

,,Unless you're scared of a fight.Fear doesn't make a good commander." You say,mocking her.

,,I'm not scared.We shall fight in an hour,at the arena."

You nod and turn around.

,,What the hell have I just done..."

~ at the arena ~

You step into the circle,waiting for the girl.People were watching,making you nervous.You spot the fleimkepa from before.He was indeed handsome.

He spotted you looking at him and pointed at his shoulder,in a certain spot.You frown.Was he trying to help you?You nodded anyways.

Ontari stepped into the circle and drew out her sword,making you do the same.

You took your hood down,revealing your face almost all covered in blood and hair in braids.The audience gasped and started applauding.

,,Hofli Keryon kom Heda na sad ai op.(May the spirit of the Commander choose me.)" You say to yourself.

,,You may begin!" A voice shouts out.