frustration - smut

You were training with Echo and Raven on the ring.It was 2v1 against Echo since she was the one with most knowledge in grounder battle and you still weren't winning.Must suck.

,,Damn it!'' You shout. ,,Monty,are there any vitamins that you can take?I really don't understand how she manages to absolutely destroy us in 2v1.''

Everyone laughs.

,,No,I don't think so.You both just suck.'' Harper says with a sweet smile.

,,Boo-hoo.''

 ,,Soup's on.'' Monty says entering the room.

And with that,Raven manages to get Echo to the ground.

,,Yes!Finally!''

,,Oh, come on.I let you win only so that we could eat.'' Echo replies.

,,Thank you for carrying this team,Raven.If we ever get in a grounder fight I might just run off while you fight.What do you say,deal?''

,,Not like you were much help.''

,,Hey!I was joking!'' You say laughing bringing your arms up in defense.

Everyone else laughs with you as you all sit at the table.

,,I need you guys to taste it,tell me what you think.''Monty says.

,,Taste what?The same soup we've been having for like,the last decade?''

,,Six years,actually.And it's better.Just taste it.''

,,Emori,come on.Take a break.'' Bellamy tells the girl.

You zone out for a bit and take a sip of the soup without realizing,thing that brings you back to your senses.

,,Damn,this is better!Absolutely disgusting,still,but better.Congrats,Monty.''You tell him.

,,I think we can all agree that green is good.'' He says with a small laugh.

,,Yes,he is.''Harper tells him and leans in for a kiss.

,,Yeah I'd rather eat the old soup than have to watch this.Get a room,please.'' Emori says.

Everyone chuckles and before you know it,you finished your soup.

,,Y/n you must really like my the new soup,we barely even started eating and you already finished.Since you're done,choose:Dishes, latrine, or Murphy.''Raven says,crossing her arms and smiling at you.

,,Fourth option,relax.''

,,Thats not f-''

,,Murphy.I'll make sure he doesn't starve.''

Monty pours the soup into the bowl and hands it to you.

,,I'd have gone with latrines.''Emori says.

Emori and Murphy had a pretty ugly fight around a year ago and since then they just haven't spoken at all,probably because he isolated himself from everyone.

You get up and give everyone a small smile before heading for the big hallways and into the other side of the ship.

When reaching a corner,you're suddenly thrown back by an unexpected force,making you drop the bowl.

,,This is my side of the ship,remember?''Murphy tells you,still on top of you.

You push him off and get up.

,,What's the matter?Bellamy wanted me to train, right, so let's do it.''

,,I'm not fighting you.And I'm not Bellamy.''