Chapter 1 - Bumping into Mark

( teen_wolf_freak33 wanted me to write a story for her so here it is! I'm not a very good writer but, I hope you all like it. And please leave your honest opinion about it, and maybe some ways I could improve. Thanks.)

Samantha's P.O.V.

I walked around PAX East looking for my friends that said they were going to meet me. Then I got a text from one of them, saying that they were going to be late. I sighed and was about to reply back when someone bumped into me and made me drop my phone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I heard a deep a voice, I looked up to see it was Markiplier, the best YouTuber EVER, at least in my opinion. He wore a grey hoodie and blue jeans. I smiled.

"I-It's okay." I said, he picked up my phone and handed it me, our fingers touched for a moment.

"Thanks." I said as I looked at my phone to see if the screen had cracked, thankfully, it didn't.

"I see you're a fan." Mark said, I looked up at him. I wondered how he knew that I was a fan.

"Yeah. How'd you-"

"You have the Markiplier M tattoo on your arm." He said, I've forgotten that I had the tattoo on.

"Oh...right. I forgot I had it on." I said, he chuckled.

"So...are you here alone?" He asked. I nodded.

"My friends should be here in a few minutes though." I said.

"Oh, okay. How about if I keep you company until they show up?" He asked. I smiled, he smiled back.

"Okay." We both started walking around.

"My name's Samantha by the way." I said.

"Nice to meet you Samantha." He said.

"Where's everybody else?" I asked. I was talking about his friends like Wade, Bob, Aaron (Yamimash), Sean (Jacksepticeye), etc.

"They're exploring." He said, we both laughed a bit. We kept walking and talk about ourselves and some new games.

"Hey Samantha!!" I heard, I turned around to see one of my friends, Carlie. She wore a grey jacket, black jeans and black with white converse. She has dark brown, wavy hair that goes just past her shoulders.

I waved at her and look at Mark.

"Thank you for keeping me company." I said, he smiled. I smiled back.

"No problem." He said, I started walking away when he called me back.

"Wait, Samantha." He said, and I turned around, he walked towards me.

"Yeah?"

"I know we only met today, but you seem very nice. Can I have your number?" He asked, he looked a little nervous.

"Yeah, sure." I said and I felt like I blushed slightly.

He took out his phone and gave him my number. Then he called to check if it was actually my number.

"Thanks...I'll call you later." He said, I nodded.

"Okay. Bye." I said.

"Buh-bye!" He said and waved frantically, like he does in his outro. We both laughed, then I turned around and walked to Carlie.