Back In Boston

Samantha's P.O.V.

I sighed as I got out of the car. Mark took my suitcase out from the trunk and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his chest.

The hug lasted for a while...but not long enough. I have no idea when I'll be able to see him again. We kissed one last time and I grab the handle of my suitcase.

"Call me when you land, okay?" Mark says, I nod.

"I will." I say and turn around to go into the airport. I look over my shoulder, at Mark, he waves at me. I wave back and look back inside the airport and board the plane just it time.

~Time Skip~

I walk out of the plane and see my brothers waiting for me. I smile and walk up to the. They both hug me and of course, I hug them back.

"Did you have fun?" Wayne asked, I nod.

"Yeah, I had a great time, and I will tell you guys all about it when we get food, because I'm hungry."

"Alright, lets get your suitcase and lets go somewhere for dinner." Anthony says, Wayne and I nod.

We get my suitcase and Anthony drives to a little diner near home. We order our food and I tell them about the trip to L.A. How we played games, watched movies, we even went out to the park and walked around for a while.

After we get home, I remembered that I said I would call Mark. It was supposed to be when I landed, but, better late than never, right? I take out my phone from my pocket and call him.

We talk for a few minutes before I got sleepy. We said goodnight to each other and hung up. I sighed and get ready for bed.

I can't wait until I finish college.

-----------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated if forever, I'm sorry. I am going to try to update more and finish this. Maybe four more chapters or so, until the end. If anyone has an idea for this, you can comment or send me a private message. Thanks.