First Morning Together

Samantha's P.O.V.

I wake up in Mark's arms. We're lying down on the couch. I look over at the TV and it's on Netflix. We were watching Bill Nye The Science Guy. He's such an adorable nerd.

Mark is still asleep. I wriggle out of his arms, careful not to wake him up and get up. I grab the controller off of the coffee table and turn off the TV.

I check the time on my phone, it's five o'clock here. I walked to the kitchen and take out a bottle of water.
After I drink some water, I lie back down with him. It takes me a while to fall asleep, since back home, it's two hours ahead and I'm already up at this time.

I wake up again but, this time Mark isn't here lying down with me.

"Good morning." I hear Mark say. I sit up and see that Mark's in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I say as I stretch then, I rub my eyes. I get up and go to the bathroom in the guest room. I change into my Markipler M shirt and a pair of jeans.

I walk back downstairs and walk into kitchen.

"Here ya go." Mark says as he hands me a plate of food.

"Oh, thanks!" I say and kissed his cheek. I see him smile and blush a bit before he turns to serve his plate.

He opens a drawer and takes out two forks. He places one on his plate and hands me the other. I smile at him and go to sit at the table, he follows.

We sit next to each other and talk about random things as we eat breakfast.