DreadHalls

Samantha's P.O.V.

I jump back and squeal in Mark's comfy office chair as a jumpscare occurs. He's sitting next to me and I hear him laugh.

"Hey! Don't laugh, this game made you cry." I say with a laugh.

"And know you understand why." He responds.

I continue walking down the golden bricked, dungeon hallway. I actually turn my head, as I am playing with the DK2, to see if anything was next to me. I look straight ahead again and continue.

I walk up to a door and start to unlock it. I open the door and there's a gargoyle statue facing a wall to the right. I jump back. I nervously chuckle and immediately close the door.

"Where should I go next?" I ask. There's no reply. I extend my arm to the right, to see if Mark's there, I don't feel him there. I take of his headphones and am about to take off the DK2, when someone grabs my shoulders and yells, "Boo!"

I scream loudly and take off the oculus. I hear Mark laughing behind me. I turn the chair around and playfully hit his arm.

"Meanie!" I say, imitating a little kid.

"Aww, I'm sowwy." Mark responds, pouting his lips. "Did I scare you?"

"Of course you did, you scared me half to death!"

He leans down and presses his lips against mine. I blush and kiss him back.

We pull away and he's blushing too.

"How about we watch some YouTube videos?" I suggest, he sits back down next to me and nods.

I exit out the game as Mark puts the oculus away. Then we watch YouTube videos from various channels.

----------------------

I'm having writer's block for this story >.<
sorry that I don't update much..