Going Back Home

Samantha's P.O.V.

    We were in his hotel room asked if I would like to play a game with him, I agreed and he started to turn on his laptop.

    "What game are we gonna play?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

    "How about we play Soccer Physics?" He asked and turned to look at me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I nodded.

    "Sounds fun." I said, his smile made me smile. He looked back at the screen, I got up from the bed and walked over next to him. He moved over to the left and I pulled out a chair and sat down next to him. I was the blue team and Mark was the red team and we started playing.

    "No, no, no!" Mark yelled as I got one of my characters to get the ball soccer ball in his goal, he made me giggle. I had won and I looked over at him smiling, he looked back at me and smiled.

     We played a few more rounds and then we went on to play a game "Fireboy and Watergirl" on a website called "Addictinggames.com". We were just browsing for multiplayer games on Google and stumbled upon that one.

   I was Watergirl. Watergirl looks what she sounds like, a blue water figure of a girl, but  with side bangs and a ponytail. Mark's character, Fireboy, resembled the little fire on the Chester's hot fries bag.

   The keys for Fireboy are the arrow keys, for Watergirl, they're W, A and D.

   The first level was an introductory level teaching us how to play. We passed the level pretty quickly and went onto the others. We would race each other to the door. 

    We played for about half an hour and I started to get tired. I'm used to going to bed and around ten, it's eleven fifteen. I yawned, covering my mouth with the my hand.

    "You tired?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded.

    "Yeah...I should probably go now. Thank you for the great, I had a lot of fun." I said, trying my best not to sound so tired. He smiled at me.

    "No problem. I had fun too." He said. Then there's just silence, looking into each others eyes. We both start to lean in until my phone starts to ring, making me jump slightly. I pick up my phone, it's Wayne. I tell him that I'm in my way home, he says okay and hangs up.

    I stand up, so does Mark.

    "Bye, see you soon?" I ask.

    "Yeah." He said smiling, we hug then I walk out the hotel room and go to my car to drive back home.

---------------------

Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been doing lots of homework and have been studying for tests, and have writer's block :(  Hopefully soon, I'll be able to update regularly, bye for now! Thanks for reading.