Chapter 4 - Going To His Hotel Room

Samantha's P.O.V.

I got to the hotel that he told me to come to and parked in the parking lot. I went up to the room that he told me to go to and knocked on the door. The door opened and Mark smiled when he saw me, I smiled back.

"Hey Mark." I said.

"Hey Samantha. Come in." He said and he moved to the side, opening the door a little wider. I walked in and saw Molly (Wade's girlfriend) and Wade sitting on the bed next to each other and Bob and Aaron, sitting in chairs. They all looked at me, I waved at them. They all looked pretty tired.

"Hey Samantha." Bob said.

"Hello Samantha." Aaron said, waving back.

Molly and Wade said hello as well and I sat with my legs crossed on the floor, leaning on the wall facing them. Mark sat next me me also crossing his legs, our knees touch slightly.

"How was your first day at PAX?" I asked. Shifting my head to everyone, waiting for someone to answer.

"IT WAS AWESOME!" Mark said. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad you guys had fun." I said.

"Yeah, it was really great." Aaron said. Bob stood up we all looked at him.

"I'm gonna go to my hotel room now, I'm really tired. Goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight." I said, and so did everyone else. Then Bob left the room, leaving Molly, Wade and Aaron. I wondered if he left because of me but pushed that thought aside. We talked for a bit and had fun as we joked around. Then Mark leaned in and whispered in my ear,"Wade and Molly look tired, how about we go to my rum?" I nodded as I blushed slightly.

"Okay." I said and we both stood up.

"Bye you guys, I'll see you later. Goodnight." Mark said.

"Goodnight." I said, they said goodnight to both of us and we walked the door.

"Use a condom!" Wade said as we both walked out the door.

"Oh my gosh." I said quietly to myself.

"Shaddup Wade!" Mark said and closed the door behind him. He walked to his room as I followed, walking next to him.