OCHO

*these nexts three parts finna be fulled with drama*
                   Amar Davis Myers

"yea yea yea .. shut up" nala told me rolling her eyes. We were talking about apple juice versus orange juice. "apple juice taste like metal piss" she made a stank face. "orange juice taste like sour nut" i said mugging her. She was really blowing me now. Who tf drinks slack ass orange juice.

"yall childish cranberry juice is where its at" Kyomi said coming in the living room sitting beside me

"agreed" we both said at the same time

Kyomi is my girlfriend. We been together for a month now. I really fucks with her. Her and nala got along good enough but Ky be saying slick stuff sometimes.

"sooo what we getting into today" Kyomi asked us reaching up playing with my hair. It was only us three at the house. Everybody else was in Miami on a drop/trip. We got finals this week so we aint went. Nala birthday is tomorrow so they should be back by then.

"I don't wanna go nowhere" nala said twisting her lips to side. "well me and mar going to the mall" she got up and grabbed my car keys off the coffee table. "alright mar can you buy me them Chuck Taylor's converses if they got em" nala asked me. "You must be sending him money?" Ky said raising her eyebrows. This is what i was talking about.

"girl- yea i got you" i cut nala off and thats when we left.

At the Mall

"man you got what you want?" I asked Ky holding all her bags walking behind her we been here at the mall all day it was dark outside now. "yes baeee" she dragged. "you ready to go?" i asked. "yep" she popped the p. "lemme go see if they got nala shoes" i told her walking into the kids foot locker. she rolled her eyes. "no we dont have them in these sizes go check the regular foot locker" The worker told me. I knew nala couldn't fit them sizes in the other store so we just left.

I was putting the bags in the backseat when i heard somebody yelled my name out so i turn to look towards them and thats when i saw maya. Bailey's sister.

"hey mar" she said side hugging me. I hugged her back. "who is this" Ky asked getting out the passenger seat. "This maya" "maya who?"
"Im his ex's sister" she smiled at Kyomi. Ky faked smiled back at her. "any news on bails" I asked rubbing my arm. Bailey went missing after she got pregnant by me.

We were together for a year and i knew she just wouldn't run off like that with my child. Nobody believed me but her sister Maya. Everybody thought i killed her and my baby or she ran away with my opps. But i know bails she wouldn't do that. I cried for months straight after she went missing.

My momma kicked me out because i was "being a bitch" she was a crackhead so ian give no fucks about her. Thats when i moved in with my cousin kman and his girl and they peoples. Being around them helped me i still miss her everyday tho. I really hope my baby is okay.

"no" she said looking at the ground. Felt like she was hiding something but i didn't wanna press the situation. "damn well let me know if you need anything you know i got you" i told her she gave me a side hug and walked in the mall.

"you driving" i told Ky getting in the passenger seat. She got in the driver seat but she looked scared. Ky drove my car all the time wtf she scared for. Something ain't feel right. We was at this long ass red light soon as it turned green she pulled off. I looked to my right and see this black suv coming at us fast. It hit us in the side causing us to flip over. Everything was spinning. Then i felt something rip through my flesh. Somebody was shooting up the car. Before i knew it everything went cold and then black. Please i'm not ready to die i thought before i passed out.