Chapter 2

Tsukishima POV

Bokuto and Kuroo say that they have somewhere to go on New Years' with me. It's not that I really care about where I go or anything, they're just annoying all the time. Like can I not have some peace around here?

I'm guessing not because I just got an announcement from my secretary that the model company lost some of the pictures from my photoshoot and wants me to take them again, BUT THEY WANT BOKUTO AND KUROO TO COME. WHY. The photographer was annoying enough but now I have to take those two. I was in the middle of changing until somebody interrupted me.

"Um, sir?"

"What Kageyama?" I say

"Sign these papers for me." He "asks"

"Sure whatever," I say as I sign the papers

Tobia Kageyama. My secretary, or somebody who just makes sure I don't lose my mind about how many photo shoots I have. But he already makes me go insane just by himself. May I add that he's also one of the most annoying secretaries of all time? For some reason, he keeps asking me questions every 5 minutes and he's so stubborn all the time. When I ask him to get me a cup of coffee he just walks off and says "Get one yourself you lazy asshole." I literally just ask for a cup of coffee, is it too hard to ask? All I know is that this Kageyama guy is pissing me off...but then again...he's kind of cute...

🤭😶✨

Bokuto POV

Ahhhhhh, what a day. LIKE WHAT A DAY! I GET TO GO TO A PHOTOSHOOT WITH MY BRO AND TSUKI. Finally, I've been able to convince the company to take me and Kuroobro to Tsuki's photoshoot. For some reason, they always said that it would be bothersome. I don't get it. But that doesn't really matter cause I get to spend time with Tsuki. Of course, after beautiful Akaashi gives me my delicious breakfast 😍 Akaashis food is absolutely delicious 😩 He can literally make a Lunchables box into some golden fritters or some shit. (If you watched the videos or something) I can't wait to just eat one bite of Akaashis's food. 

"AKAASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!" I scream

"Bokuto-san, please stop screaming and running around. I'm almost done with the food so you can sit down." He says

As I sit down I notice something. No way. 

"A-akaashi.."

"Yes, Bokuto-san?"

"A-are you wearing a skirt?" 

"............."

"Heh, looks like somebody is sex-deprived," I say giving a smirk

Akaashis POV

Oh fuck, he figured it out. 

I'm guessing this is what Kenma said would happen if I did this but I didn't know it would be this scary :< I'm not saying Bokuto is scary or anything it's just the thought of what Bokuto would do after he saw me in this.

I just stay frozen not doing anything. The egg was frying and I had to take it out of the pan before it burned. *Sigh*

"Bokuto-san, I am no-"

Before I can say anything I feel somebody holding me..Bridal Style.

Third-person POV

Bokuto was carrying Akaashi bridal style and was walking up the stairs.

"BOKUTO-SAN! The eggs will burn!" Akaashi says 

"Chill out Akaashi! After all, I know you want to do it too :D" Bokuto says smiling

Akaashi was silent and after he said that he just didn't bother to struggle. They didn't even see that they passed Tsukishima and Kageyama while walking to Bokuto's room. 

-----------------------------------------

Sorry lol, I need to cut it off here. Don't worry I'll post today :D

Also, should I just skip the Smutt part or should I add it?