Chapter 5

Note: The mental asylum has nothing to do with the story btw lol. So don't think somebody here is crazy or anything. I just couldn't think of anything else :)
Anyways let's get into the story 😗
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kageyama POV
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Before-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ugh. Did Tsukishima really need to leave me with these two? I mean I could just leave them with their boyfriends but I don't even know where they are 😐. Whenever they leave it's most likely you won't be able to see them again until the next day. Don't even ask me where they go, I've tried looking for them before and I saw them after a week. I suggest you don't look for them unless you want to wait longer for them to come out. But back to the main topic, these two idiots keep smirking at me every second. I really couldn't care less but something is giving off a bad vibe about them...

"KAGS! COME HERE FOR A SECOND!" Bakuto says waving at me at a corner

"What? Um, okay?" I say

I don't think sir Bokuto has ever called for me that's not for a silly reason. I swear if he broke something I will literally throw him off a cliff. Not to mention that Akaashi and kenma said to stay away from them. But what's the worst that can happen?

"Yes?"

This is the worst that can happen.

"MMFFFFF! MMMMMMM!!!!" 

What the actual fuck are they doing.

"Sorry Kageyama, but we're only doing this for Tsuki!" Says Bokuto

I look beside him and there just Kuroo holding a mask over my mouth so I won't be able to talk.

"Sleep tight!" 

"Wh-what?....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's how I came to where I am now.

Tsukishima POV

Holy shit. I can't believe what I'm looking at right now. Do you want to see it? Sure, just make sure not to get too touchy.

I shut the door right after I see him like that, then I hear a voice

"AYYYY! TSUKI!" 

"Fuck, what did you guys do this time," I say to Bokuto and Kuroo as they walk to me

"Hm? What do you mean? We didn't do anything!" Kuroo says

"Just tell me." 

"Fine fine fine, I saw your diary and you said you wanted to see him in a dress :D," Kuroo says

"Omg, are you serious? So what do you want me to do, fuck him?" I say

God that felt weird saying. 

"What else? Anyways I want Kenma, HAVE FUN TSUKI!" They say and run

These idiots...Ugh. What am I supposed to do with the king? I open the door and see him in the same position. Fuck, I'm hard now-

Me writing this right now: OIUHGOAGOEAIGOEUG STOP NO PLEASE AAAAAH. FATHER I HAVE SINNED, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! 

I slam the door open and see Kageyama trying to move around but he's pretty much tied up. I can't believe what those two did. How did they even get him to wear a dress? Whatever at least he's sexy :)

"MMMFFMFFFFF!!!!" 

"God, how long have you been here.." I say 

I'm looking around and I see a table and there are blindfolds, whips, ropes, handcuffs, vibrators 💀. Everything you could think of...

Me: Ok guys, so look. Right now Tsukishima is kind of drunk right now? Because he came home late because he went to take a drink after his photoshoot :D So his mind isn't in the right place right now and he's showing his true feelings lol. The cringe right now.

I bend down to reach Kageyamas height. 

"You look, sexy king."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT AND THAT'S A WRAP! SORRY THIS WAS SHORT :,D 
I HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK AND I HAVE TEST SOON. 
IM SORRY FATHER I HAVE SINNED LOL BUT LIKE THE NEXT PART IS SMUT! WANT THE PHOTO AGAIN? SURE.

My eyes-