Chapter 6 (TsukiKage smut)

Yes, the TsukiKage is finally here.
Warning: Segs-, cussing, this whole chapter is pretty much smut so enjoy dirty-minded people!
______________________________________

Third-Person POV

"You look, sexy king," Tsukishima said in a low voice, giving shivers down Kageyamas spine.

"!!! MMMFFFF!!" Kageyama said moving his head around trying to take off the gag.

"Now now king, try now to do that. We don't want your moans to be too loud." Tsukishima said cupping Kageyamas face. Tsukishima walked to the table and grabbed a blindfold, a vibrator, a whip, and a cock ring.  Kageyama was trying to move around but the chains on his angles and the leash on his neck made it impossible for him to move.

"Those idiots think I can fuck you like this? I swear they don't have any brain cells." Tsukishima said pinching in between his eyes. On the other hand, Kageyama was blushing hard and looked surprised. Again, he tried removing the gag so he could talk but it was strapped onto his mouth tight.

"Hm? Are you trying to take off the gag? Didn't I tell you not to Kageyama?" Tsukishima said raising an eyebrow at Kageyama. Kageyama was silent and didn't say anything, just staring at the ground.

"Looks like somebody is eager."

"MMMFF!!!"

"Be quiet king, somebody might hear us," Tsukishima said. He then proceeded to go to Kageyama and he went behind him. He wrapped his arms around the other waist and lifted him, which made him in a position where he was bending over.

"Alright, try not to moan too loud. Ok?" 

Tsukishima then put in the vibrator and turned it on 30%

"Mmmmm~~!!"

"Moaning already?"

Kageyama then tried to move his legs, but Tsukishima was behind him. Kageyama's eyes were closed shut so he didn't know. 

"Are you trying to get out? Your master doesn't want that.....looks like somebody needs a punishment." 

Tsukishima raised the vibrator to 90%

"Let's take that gag off, shall we?" Tsukishima says. he goes up to the moaning Kageyama and takes off the gag.

"HAHHHHH~!NGHHH~~AH~T-TSUKI~!!"

"Tsuki? What a cute name." 

"I-I'm going to-"

"Not yet, I want to see you moan more."

Tsukishma put on the cock ring.

"HAHHH~~!!TSUKI~~!"

After a few seconds Tsukishima took off the cock rings and Kageyama came and Tsukishima, just watching him.

"What a delightful view. Now I want you to beg for me." 

"W-what..?"

Tsukishima took the whip and started hitting Kageyamas 🍑.

"AH~!"

"Every time I hit you, I want you to say my name. Got it?"

"Y-yes.."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...master..."

"Good."

Tsukishima whips him.

"Ah~! T-Tsuki..."

A second time.

"Ngh...Tsuki!"

*Up to 20 times*

Kageyama was a moaning mess.  His back was arching and saliva was dripping from his mouth.

"What a good boy. Time for your reward."

Tsukishima put a blindfold on Kageyama and he flipped him over, making it look like they were facing each other. Tsukishima was topping Kageyama, of course, and he was lining his cock with Kageyamas ass. He then went in.

"HAHH~!!TSUKI~~!MMMmmm...Hah~hah....~"

"Nghh...Your still pretty tight king.."

"MMGH!!AH~HAH~!"

Tsukishima was going up and down and Kageyama was a twist and turn. Moaning every thrust, loader each time. 

"T-TSUKI!~ IM GOING T-To....."

"S-same here."

They both came at the same time. Kageyama moaned one more time while Tsukishima took out his d*ck. Tsukishima was untying the blushing Kageyama. A few seconds after untying him he fell to the ground.

"TSUKI!"

In the morning 
Tsukishima POV

"Ugh, what happened last night?" I say

"Tsuki! Your awake..!"

"King?"

King? Wait, why am I in pajamas? This isn't my room. Wait a minute....oh shit.

"I-I-I-" 

"It's fine, it doesn't matter if I liked it too...right?"

Too? Wait, does that mean he-

"You-"

"Yes....I like you. But I'm guessing from last night that means you like me too right?"

"....Yes...I...I like you too King..."

"Well then, I guess it's a new start." 

"What? What do you mean new start?"

"Today is New Years' silly!"

New Year's? OH. NEW YEARS!

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? To um..celebrate our relationship?"

"I- um..YES! SURE." I say

"Okay! So it's a date! Meet me at **** bridge at sundown. Bye Tsuki!" Kageyama said to me and then he went out the room.

"A date....oh fuck."

------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!
I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE SMUTTTT!!
Sorry, there weren't any piccssssss, there weren't any I could find lol.
I hope you liked this chapter! The next chapter is the ending lol.....
Don't worry though, I'll make more books I hope lol. Suggest to me any other ships I should do!