Christmas Special!

I just want to say that I don't know why but my second book of TsukiKage was deleted- 
I'm not sure how, but like all of it was deleted, I'm happy that it happened lmao because it was so cringe, if you read the second book just forget it because I'm cutting it off from the story. This is a Christmas Special, and I forgot to do a Halloween one. Oops. Ok here's the special anyways :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV

It was morning and the two couples were asleep in their bed after a "long night". The first one who got up was Kageyama, he wore his outdoor clothing and exited the household/mansion while leaving a note for Tsukishima telling him he was going to go grocery shopping. They could easily just order some groceries online although Kageyama liked to go out once in a while to buy the food, while Tsukishima didn't enjoy going outside since every time he did girls would surround him extremely fast. 

Tsukishima woke up and moved his arms on the other side of the bed realizing Kageyama wasn't by his side. Confuzzled he decided to get up and look for him.

"Where the hell did he go this early?" 

While wondering the household he noticed a note on the fridge, "Went out to get grocery, I'll be back by 12." 

"But we can just orde-"

The note has another sentence on the corner, "Go outside for once your mole."

He sighed, it's like he knew his every move. What did he expect though? They both loved each other. Tsukishima was about to leave his third kitchen but then noticed something on his calendar. 

"December 22nd, Kageyama's birthday!" 

"Oh, December 22nd is his birthday? That's nice...wait a minute."

He checked his 10398501935831 phones and saw the date, "December 22" He couldn't think of anything, it's like his entire non-existent brain stopped in time. 

"it's his birthday today. IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY!" Tsukishima repeated in his mind 

How could I forget? What kind of boyfriend am I? What do people do on their birthdays?

Flashback: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKISHIMA!!! Bokuto and Kuroo screamed while throwing confetti everywhere, Kenma and Akaashi behind clapping.

... 

He wouldn't like that, would he? What else do people do on their birthday other than spending their time with failed abortions... oh, gifts? But what could Kageyama want? I've given him everything he's ever wanted, or if he ever asked me for something. Maybe I should ask Kenma and Akaashi. Tsukishima walked over to Kenma's room but before he could enter he heard lewd noises coming from inside. 

"AaH!~ Kuroo..~ NgH! AaaaAAhhH~!!" 

More slapping noises were heard.

Oh hell no. 

He went to Akaashi's room and thankfully there were no moans. He knocked on the door, "Come in." He entered the room to see Akaashi reading a book with glasses. 

"Tsukishima, hello. How can I help?" Akaashi said in a mannered tone

"Hello Akaashi, I was wondering if you knew anything about Kageyama? Like perhaps, a gift?" Tsukishima asked politely

"Ah, a gift. Yes, a gift...a gift...a gift...a gift...a gift...a gift...a gift...a gift..." 

"Akaashi?" Tsukishima said in a confused tone

"Hm? Oh yes, a gift... Yes, today is his birthday correct? Hm, yes he told me something that he wanted." Akaashi said ignoring what happened

Intrigued, Tsukishima's face looks interested in the other's words.