Chapter 4

Warning: Cursing, cliff hanger :)

6:00 A.M

Kageyama POV

UGHHHHH, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NOISE. It sounds like....clanging? Of course, when I sleep late I need to wake up early.

 Last night sir Bokuto was hungry and he said his boyfriend was busy sleeping. EXCUSE ME? Does that bitch think I don't need sleep? I'm not a fucking maid or a robot, if you want a robot maid then buy one yourself. But I don't think your boyfriend would like that. I get out of bed and follow the banging noises, it leads to...the kitchen?

"Ugh....whats going on here..?"

"Huh? OH LOOK! IT'S TSUKI'S CRU-" 

"Shut up :)" Tsukishima says covering Bokuto's mouth

I'm so confused and I'm not up for this shit but wha-
Why the hell are there pots all over the floor..and why does sir kuroo keep smirking at me. I look around and see Akaashi and Kenma. Thank god, there the only calm ones around here. Of course, sir Tsukishima is too I guess but he's not the person I talk to a lot.

"Hey Kageyama" Akaashi says waving to me

"Hey...."

I'm not really that surprised, Kenma wasn't really the type to be social but I know that once you get to know him he's really cool..and nice.

"Hey, guys, what happened here?" 

"Well, we can't really say much since a lot happened but all we can say is that you should be careful if you see Bokuto and Kuroo."

"What do you mean..?"

"Just try avoiding them if you don't wanna get into trouble." He says and he walks away

"You should..listen to...him..." Kenma says and he walks away with Akaashi

It's been a while since we knew each other but I know that those two have known each other more than me, that's for sure. I guess I don't hate them or anything, I guess it's just uncomfortable that they get railed every night by some dummies. Also, the fact that I hear them.

"Oy, king." 

Excuse me? KING. What is that, some kind of nickname?

"Yes sir Tsukishima?" 

"You should listen to whatever those two said, it's probably for your own good." 

I- 
Him too? God, what are those two? Oracles or something?

"Y-yes sir Tsukishima."

"Alright, I need to go to my photoshoot, make sure those two dummies don't do anything dumb. I don't really expect if they do but just try."

"Ok."

He walks away and I look at those two idiots.

"Today's going to be a long day...."

And guess what. I was right.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Time Skip-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Tsukishima POV

I open the door and there seems to be nobody inside. I only see a note saying "Go to the YOU KNOW WHAT ROOM :)" I can't tell if this is Bokutos writing or Kuroos but I think it's Kuroos because his spelling is decent.

Well, I guess I'll head to that room, but I don't know why they want to go there. That place uses to be where they kept the crazy people.

You're probably confused. You see, the mansion I live in right now used to be a mental asylum so there would be a lot of room where there would be nothing. So yeah, but THE ROOM used to be where they put absolutely nothing. In the other rooms, they used to put beds or books but that room had nothing but a table.

I go to the room and I see another note on the door. "Have fun :)"
What's that supposed to mean?

I open the doors and...

"What the fuck......"

---------------------------------------------
Note from Author :)                             |
---------------------------------------------
Hello. 
I hate school
I hate homework
I hate life
I hate cursed ships
I hate people much younger than me and act like they're all cool
Things I like:
I love my cousin
I love food
I love my family-
I love writing
I love good ships
I love games like Roblox
I love horror Roblox games
But I don't like the fact I have no Robux :,D

I don't know why I'm writing this, I'm just so bored lol.
Wanna play Roblox with me? GIVE ME YOUR USERNAME :<D

I'm so lonely-